Question about Lexmark Office Equipment & Supplies
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Cartridge Error 50C
Your print cartridge has shorted.
1. Power off your All-in-One and unplug it.
2. Plug in your All-in-One again and turn it on.
3. Uninstall and then reinstall your cartridges.
4. If this does not resolve the issue, try the troubleshooting steps for the other cartridge errors below.
Error: Black Cartridge Missing
The black cartridge is not installed. (Install cartridge PN 82)
Error: Color Cartridge Missing
The color cartridge is not installed (Install cartridge PN 83)
Complete the following instructions:
1. Power off your All-in-One.
2. Use both hands to lift up the scanner unit until the scanner support holds it open.
3. Turn the All-in-One on. The print cartridge carrier moves and stops at the loading position, unless the All-in-One is busy.
4. Remove the color print cartridge.
5. Lower the scanner unit until it is completely closed.
6. If the error message reappears, replace the black print cartridge with a new print cartridge.
If it does not repeat steps 1-3 and then go to step 7.
7. Reinstall the color cartridge and remove the black print cartridge.
8. Lower the scanner unit until it is completely closed.
9. If the error message occurs again, replace the color cartridge.
10. If an error message reappears, repeat steps 1-3 and reinstall both print cartridges.
11. Lower the scanner unit until it is completely closed.
12. If you receive the error message again, replace both cartridges.
Posted on Mar 15, 2008
Error 1203 is an issue that occurs either when a cartridge is bad or the printer cartridge Slot is bad... I would request you to try cleaning the copper contacts of the both carts and cart slot in the printer and try again..
Posted on Jan 19, 2009
It is a hardware printing problem . Try to clean contacts in printers in cartridge holder by alcogol and elastic rubber. it may become dirty an poor contact. after this you can try this:
Put some layers of the sticky tape on cartridge to improove force of contact.
Posted on Mar 07, 2009
It insists there is a Cartridge problem on the Printer............ In this Case take out the Paper from the Paper Feed Tray........ Unplug the Power Supply from the Printer.......... Remove both the Cartridges from the Printer.......... Now take a size 10 Envelope fold it so that it should become like a thin long strip........ Now Insert that Envelope on the left side corner of the Printer and move it from right to left and left to right as fast as u can for about 10 times.......... Now Insert the Ordinary Papers onto the Printer and insert both the catridges and Move the Catridge Carrier which holds the Catridge Back and Forth for abt 20 Times as fast as u can.............
Turn On the Printer........
Posted on Apr 05, 2009
SOURCE: Cartridge error
Error 1203 is a very interesting error which normally means that your catridges overflow even from brand new catridges after a several prints or right after you refilled the catridges.
Check to see if ink are smeared on the holder where the contact panel with the catridge.
I use the klennex with a few drops of water to dampen and clean off those contact on the holder and my printer work again.
The refill ink work very well if you let it sit 24 hrs. Then before you print anything, you should run aligned the catridges a couple times then run clean catridges a couple times.
Print the test page to see how it's look and way you go.
Be sure not to leave any debris of klennex on those holder contact panel.
To reset the error code, disconnect the power cord from the wall. Also remove the power brick from the back of the printer for 60 seconds. Then connect everything again.
Please let me if this information helped.
Please rate me if you are haapy with the solution.
Posted on Sep 15, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 23, 2012 | Lexmark X5650 AllInOne InkJet Printer
Aug 10, 2010 | Lexmark X7170 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 08, 2010 | Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 16, 2010 | Lexmark X8350 InkJet Printer
Jul 05, 2010 | Lexmark P4350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 16, 2009 | Lexmark C533DN InkJet Printer
Mar 06, 2009 | Lexmark P6250 All-In-One InkJet Photo...
Jan 19, 2009 | Lexmark X7170 All-In-One Scan/Copy/Fax and...
Dec 02, 2007 | Lexmark X6170 All-In-One InkJet Printer
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!