Question about Yamaha RX-V665 Receiver
You either have the wrong remote code or it may be a case where-as the remote will not properly operate "all" functions. Wrong programming "codes" with universal remote controls often operate some but not ALL functions and some remotes are unable to duplicate every function. If all else fails, you use two remotes with one for Xfinity and one that came with your stereo.
Posted on Apr 01, 2015
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 08, 2016 | Yamaha Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 02, 2015 | Comcast Custom DVR 3 Device Universal...
Sep 12, 2014 | Televison & Video
May 05, 2014 | Motorola Comcast Universal Remote Control
Hi- My name is Shannon and I am with Suddenlink. The SL-TiVo remote can be programmed to control the TV and one other A/V device using these steps:
1) From TiVo Central, select Settings & Messages > Settings > Remote, CableCARD, & Devices > Remote Control.
2) Highlight Part 1: TV power, volume, and mute and press SELECT.
3) The DVR displays a list of television brands. Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW buttons and the CHAN DOWN and CHAN UP buttons on the TiVo remote to highlight your TV brand and then press SELECT.
4) The TV Remote Codes screen appears. Follow the instructions on this screen to enter a code into your remote control. If the first code does not work, repeat the instructions to enter the second remote control code, and so forth, until you find a code that works. The remote is now programmed to operate the TV.
5) If also programming to control volume & mute on an A/V receiver for surround sound; Highlight Part 2: A/V volume and mute and press SELECT.
6) The DVR displays a list of audio/video receiver brands. Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW buttons and the CHAN DOWN and CHAN UP buttons on the TiVo remote to highlight your receiver brand and then press SELECT.
7) The AV Remote Codes screen appears.
Follow the instructions on this screen to enter a code into your remote control. If the first code does not work, repeat the instructions to enter the second remote control code, and so forth, until you find a code that works. The remote is now programmed to operate the receiver.
The TiVo remote will now turn the TV on/off and switch inputs and adjust the volume and mute the audio on the receiver.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at shannon-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thanks!
Nov 23, 2012 | Televison & Video
Feb 20, 2009 | Directv RC24 Remote Control
Jan 14, 2009 | Directv RC23 Remote Control
Nov 10, 2008 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Aug 03, 2008 | Universal Remote Control DIRECTV Universal...
Jan 26, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
152 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: