Question about Brother MFC 7300C InkJet Printer
I am trying to figure out how to scan documents with the fax machine. If you could give me some step by step directions that would be GREAT!!!! :)
FIRST OF ALL YOU WILL NEED TO INSTALL THE BROTHER MFC SUITES CD THAT CAME WITH YOUR MACHINE, WHEN YOU HAVE DONE THE INSTALLATION, BRING UO THE PROGRAM PAPER PORT OF YOUR MONITOR, PUT THE COPY THAT YOU WANT SCAN ON THE FLAT BED, IN THE UPPER LEFT HAND YOU WILL SEE PHOTO OR TEXT CLICK WHICH EVER YOU ARE SCANNING, NOW CLICK SCAN ANOTHER SCREE WILL COME UP AND ASK YOU IF YOU ARE USING THE FKAT BED( THE GLASS OR THE DOCUMENT FEEDER. CLICK THAT, NEXT TELL IT AGAIN PHOTO OR TEXT OR WHAT EVER THEN CLICK SCAN, ON THE SCREEN YOU WILL SEE THE SCANNING TAKING PLACE, THEN YOU WILL SEE THE SCANNED ITEM EITHER IN MY DOCUMENTS OR MY PICTYRES DEPENDING WHERE YOU TOLD YOUR COMPUTER TO PUT THEM HOPE THIS HELPS, GOOD LUCK BROTHER SR TECH
Posted on Jan 27, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
CHANGE CONTROLCENTER CONFIGURATION
1. Open ControlCenter. START -> (ALL) PROGRAMS -> BROTHER -> XXX-XXXX (Model of machine) -> CONTROLCENTER. An icon will appear in the system tray by the clock. You may have to click this icon to launch the program.
2. Click CONFIGURATION -> SCAN -> FILE (or any other scanning option youare using)
3. Under Software Button, change Document Size to LEDGER 11 x 17 in.
4. Under Device Button, change Document Size to LEDGER 11 x 17 in.
5. Click OK
6. Place document on the Brother machine.
7. To initiate the scan, left click on FILE (or any other scanning option you selected in step 1). This issue should now be resolved.
May 18, 2011 | Brother MFC 6490CW InkJet Printer
Apr 14, 2011 | Printers & Copiers
Mar 02, 2011 | Brother MFC 420CN All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 15, 2009 | Brother MFC 240C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 10, 2009 | Printers & Copiers
Jul 26, 2008 | Brother MFC 210C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 21, 2007 | Brother MFC-7820N Printer
Oct 20, 2007 | Brother MFC-5840CN All-In-One InkJet...
117 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: