Each time, when I turn off the receiver all memorized radio station disappear. On in the stand-by modus they stay in the receiver. What can I do, eg. when I go on cacantion and I want to turn of the receiver? Thank you for your assistance.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You didn't specify the brand or model number of your receiver, but on most receivers you press and hold the preset button in order to store that radio channel. As soon as the station is memorized (usually around five seconds of holding the preset button) you'll see the display blink or you'll hear a sound.
The receiver does have an in built memory to store upto 6 channels.Please follow the steps below to set up the radio memory:-
Up to six favorite radio stations (3 AM and 3 FM) may be stored
in memory. the following are steps to set radio memory:
1. Press tUnInG/bAnD to select the band.
2. turn tUnInG/bAnD to locate the desired station.
3. Press the M button. the "M" indicator flashes on the LCD Display.
4. Press 1, 2 or 3 to store the selected station.
5. Press the M button again to confirm.
6. repeat steps 1-5 to set other memory stations.
Incase you would require any information do refer the below web site where you could find picture representation of the same.
Thank you for your time and best wishes for your effort.
1. Tune in the desired station with auto or manual tuning. 2. Press the (MEMORY/) ENTER button.
3. Select the desired preset number (1~30) and press the
• "MEM" is flickering for several seconds.
When using the NUMERIC buttons on the remote control.
Examples) For “3” :
For “15” :
For “30” :
• The station has now been stored in the memory.
• When using the NUMERIC buttons, the station is stored
automatically without pressing the (MEMORY/)ENTER
• A stored frequency is erased from the memory by
storing another frequency in its place.
• If "MEM" goes off, start again from the above step 2.
4. Repeat the above steps 1 to 3 to memorize other stations.
find your station by manually searching the frequency. When found, press the memory button and in your display the word memory will flash. than press the number you want it stored under and hold it pressed untill the flashing stops.
once station is selected, press the preset number and hold it untill you hear a beep or, if the number flashes on your display, it stops flashing.
often you have the possibility to store aprx 10 presets on 1 band, by seleting the band you get new presets for each band, geeting in total 40 preset possibilities.
Classified Memory Function. The memory can be divided for different users or programs of stations.
How to classify stations. With this model, six classes (Class A to F) are available and stations can be memorized in any class. A total of 30 stations can be memorized in any class. A total of 30 stations can be memorized.
1. Tune in the desired station.
2. Press the MEMORY button. The MEMORY indicator will flash for 8 seconds.
3. Press the desired Classified Memory button (one of buttons A to F). The station is memorized in the selected class with the memory number which is the smallest of the unoccupied numbers in the class.
By repeating the operations above, up to 30 stations can be memorized. Any more will produce "FULL" notice.
How to cancel memorized stations:
Retrieve the class number you want to cancel and then press the MUTE/MODE button while holding down the MEMORY button. Another station can be memorized with the memory number which has been cancelled.
No, not so easy, this isn't like your average car radio, unfortunately. This was driving me nuts, too, but I finally found a manual. Hopefully you have a remote, since that is needed.
Once you are on the station you want to save, press MEMORY on the remote. MEMORY will blink on the receiver's display. While MEMORY is flashing, press the button(s) on the remote for the number you want to save the station under.
Take out all the cables unplug from mains for an hour ,plug it back in with no cables connected ,turn volume to full if it turns off its faulty ,if it stays on turn volume to minimum,unplug from mains,connect all cables,turn back on.