Question about Samsung ML-2510 Laser Printer
Can you do a test page to verify if you have a printer or software driver problem...
Press and hold the Cancel button for about 2 seconds.
A demo page prints out.
Make sure that the
Online LED on the
control panel lights
• If the Online LED is off, check the power
cord connection. Check the power switch.
Check the power source by plugging the
power cord into another outlet.
• If a demo page does not print, check the
paper supply in the tray.
Print a short document from a software application to verify that the computer and printer are connected and are communicating correctly.
• If the page does not print, check the cable connection between the printer and the computer.
• Check the print queue or print spooler to see if the printer has been paused.
• Check the software application to ensure
that you are using the proper printer driver
and communication port.
more info required
Posted on Nov 13, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 09, 2011 | Samsung ML-2510 Laser Printer
Dec 12, 2009 | Samsung ML-2510 Laser Printer
May 23, 2009 | Samsung ML-2510 Laser Printer
Dec 22, 2008 | Samsung ML-2510 Laser Printer
Aug 05, 2008 | Samsung ML-2510 Laser Printer
Aug 12, 2007 | Samsung ML 2010 Laser Printer
132 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: