Question about RCA RCR660 Remote Control
I don't have a code book for you, but I can tell you how to program the RCR660 using the automatic programming feature.
Programming RCA model RCR660 (no code search button)
While following these instructions, keep the following in mind:
device = the component you wish to control with your remote (TV, DVD, VCR, etc.)
DEVICE = the button labeled for the component you wish to program
1. Turn on the device you wish to program.
2. Turn off all other devices in the general vicinity.
2. Press and hold DEVICE
3. While holding DEVICE down, press ON/OFF and hold them both down until the LED turns on for that device.
4. Release both buttons.
5. Point the remote at the device, press and release PLAY and wait 5 seconds or until the LED stops flashing.
6. If the device does not turn off, then continue to press PLAY and wait the required interval (for a maximum of 20 times) until the device turns off.
7. When the device turns off, press REVERSE, wait two seconds and continue doing this until the device turns back on.
8. To finish programming, press and hold STOP until the LED turns off.
Posted on Dec 31, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 12, 2015 | GE Remote Controls
Dec 16, 2009 | Philips Universal PH301S Remote Control
Sep 17, 2009 | Philips Universal PH301S Remote Control
May 16, 2009 | Zenith ZN311 Remote Control
May 16, 2009 | Zenith DBZN-311 Remote Control
Feb 01, 2009 | One For All URC4110 Remote Control
Mar 06, 2008 | One For All URC4220 Remote Control
Dec 25, 2007 | Remote Controls
208 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!