Question about Olympus MJU 300 Digital Camera
The battery clip is underneath the camera. Are you looking for a replacement?
Posted on Jul 21, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
To install the battery:
Note: To open the battery door, you will need a paper clip or thin pen.
1. Take the paper clip and use the end to press down on the door latch.
2. Holding the latch down, push the battery door up.
3. The door will slide up and spring open, allowing you to access the batteries.
4. Place the battery into the compartment. Be sure to match the (-) on the
battery with the (-) inside the compartment.
5. Slide the battery cover to its original
Jun 09, 2011 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
on May 31, 2010 | Digital Cameras
Jan 16, 2010 | Pentax Optio T20 Digital Camera
Nov 21, 2009 | Nikon Coolpix 4300 Digital Camera
Jul 02, 2009 | Digital Cameras
Mar 09, 2009 | Olympus C-7000 Zoom Digital Camera
Oct 09, 2008 | Konica Minolta DiMAGE 7 Digital Camera
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!