Question about Operating Systems
I have tried to instal driver on laptop which i have just insatled vista but printer dont work
What you might want to do if you haven't already, is make sure your OS is up to par with updates.
Here is what I suggest that you do:
1. uninstall all the driver that you installed.
2. make sure your computer is updated
3. then plug your printer into the computer via USB or Parallel Port.
4. download driver for the printer and leave it on your desktop (or where you keep your application exe's).
5. Right Click My Computer > manage > device manager > select the printer > right click then update drivers > selected "No, not at this time" Next > Install from a specific location > then select the driver that you downloaded.
this is the link for the Vista Drivers for your printer.
Posted on Nov 17, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
May 17, 2011 | Operating Systems
Jan 17, 2011 | Operating Systems
Jan 04, 2011 | Operating Systems
Oct 17, 2010 | HP Operating Systems
Feb 05, 2010 | Operating Systems
Aug 21, 2009 | Operating Systems
Jun 07, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Anytime Upgrade
Jun 13, 2008 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
Jan 03, 2008 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
561 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: