Question about Computers & Internet
I have tried to instal driver on laptop which i have just insatled vista but printer dont work
What you might want to do if you haven't already, is make sure your OS is up to par with updates.
Here is what I suggest that you do:
1. uninstall all the driver that you installed.
2. make sure your computer is updated
3. then plug your printer into the computer via USB or Parallel Port.
4. download driver for the printer and leave it on your desktop (or where you keep your application exe's).
5. Right Click My Computer > manage > device manager > select the printer > right click then update drivers > selected "No, not at this time" Next > Install from a specific location > then select the driver that you downloaded.
this is the link for the Vista Drivers for your printer.
Posted on Nov 17, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 20, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 04, 2010 | HP PhotoSmart 7660 InkJet Printer
Nov 25, 2009 | HP PhotoSmart 7660 InkJet Printer
Nov 02, 2009 | HP PhotoSmart 7660 InkJet Printer
Apr 11, 2009 | HP PhotoSmart 7660 InkJet Printer
Nov 24, 2008 | HP Computers & Internet
Sep 30, 2008 | HP PhotoSmart 7660 InkJet Printer
Jun 13, 2008 | HP PhotoSmart 7660 InkJet Printer
Feb 25, 2008 | HP PhotoSmart 7660 InkJet Printer
565 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: