Question about Ice Cream Makers
Have a B&D Arctic Twister IC200 but no owners manual or recipes
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This product wastes a lot of ice cream in its mechanisms. I would not reccomend its use to anyone who believes in "waste not..."
Here are the instructions for any wasteroos who would still use this product:
Série IC200 Series
Ice Cream Mixer
? U.S.A./Canada 1-800-231-9786
To Assemble the Ice Cream Mixer:
1. Insert the Twister firmly into the opening on the
2. Slide the Chute/Dispenser over the Twister along the runner
on the Base (B); it will click into place.
Note: Unit will not operate if Chute/Dispenser does not click
3. Hold the Lid with Ratchet Clip in one hand with the Handle
facing front. With one finger, push the Ratchet Clip on the Lid
forward. In other hand, hold the Plunger with smooth side
facing front, and from underside of Lid, insert Plunger into
Clip opening (C), pushing Plunger up until the Ratchet Clip
rests on top of the Plunger base.
4. Set aside the Lid with Plunger in place. Now you're ready to
start mixing up some fun and delicious ice cream treats!
To Use the Ice Cream Mixer:
• Assemble all ingredients before you begin to make your first
batch of twisty treats: Set out an ice cream scoop, the mix-ins
you plan to use, ice cream cones, cups or dessert dishes,
then bring out the ice cream.
• For best results, use hardened ice cream, frozen yogurt,
sorbet or sherbet directly from the freezer.
• You may want to rinse off the Lid, Plunger, Chute/Dispenser
and Twister before beginning new ice cream flavors or
• Always wash Lid, Plunger, Chute/Dispenser and Twister
between batches, if you have been using ice cream or mix-ins
containing peanuts, to prevent accidental peanut
consumption by those who may be allergic to them.
1. Plug the Cord into a standard 120V wall outlet.
2. Position a flat-bottom cone, dessert dish or cup under the
spout of the Chute/Dispenser.
3. Place 1 scoop of store-bought ice cream into the
Chute/Dispenser. Sprinkle in 1-2 tablespoons of the mix-ins
(see "About Mix-Ins"); add another scoop of ice cream, and
continue layering as above, ending with ice cream, until
Chute is filled.
4. Fit the Lid with Ratchet Clip and Plunger in place (see
assembly instructions #3 above), onto Chute opening,
pressing down slightly and turning the Lid to the right to fit
into position, then to the left to lock it into place on the Chute.
5. Gently pump the Handle up and down a few times to "prime"
6. Press the On/Off Switch to "on" position, then slowly pump
the handle to move ingredients down the Chute. As you
pump the handle, the ingredients will automatically be moved
into the Twister, then out the spout of the Dispenser.
7. When the Chute is empty, turn On/Off Switch to "off" position.
Push the Ratchet Clip forward and pull up the Plunger, then
use the Handle to move the Lid to the right. Lift the lid with
the Plunger in place out of the Chute.
8. Repeat steps 2-6 to make as many batches as desired.
Posted on Jul 28, 2009
One source is Amazon.com:
If you searh on-line you can find many on-line stores that carry the product... The Amazon site also has a link to the Use & Care Guide.
You may also want to look at some sites that provide reviews:
Posted on Mar 25, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 09, 2010 | Black & Decker IC200 Arctic Twister 2.11...
Sep 07, 2010 | Black & Decker IC200 Arctic Twister 2.11...
Jul 17, 2010 | Black & Decker IC200 Arctic Twister 2.11...
Jun 19, 2010 | Black & Decker IC200 Arctic Twister 2.11...
Jun 28, 2009 | Black & Decker IC200 Arctic Twister 2.11...
Jul 24, 2008 | Black & Decker IC200 Arctic Twister 2.11...
420 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: