Are you sure that the lock button is completely in the unlocked position? If so, once this happened to me, and I removed the battery for about 5 minutes, then reconnected it and the computer powered up.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Depending on which version you have please see the following notes:
How To Factory Reset/Recover the systerm On Your Tablet PC(Flytouch 2/SuperPAD 2/Infotmic tablet 2)
1. Press "Power" and "Home" button at the same time, hands off until you see the words on the screen.
2. Select:"wipe data/factory reset" with the "volume" button, and then press "menu" button.
3. Select:"Yes -- delete all user data", and press "menu" button.
4. Wait until you see" Enter erase_cache Data wipe complete" .
5. Press "reset", calibrate it and set the language.
How To Factory Reset/Recover the system On Your Tablet PC(Flytouch 3/Flytouch 4/SuperPAD 3/Infotmic 3)
1. first press the "MENU" key, keep pressing the "MENU" key while you press the "POWER" key, remove your hands when you see "recovery" from the screen.
2. Wait a few seconds until it is done. And then the system will start..
A power failure during the firmware writing operation may disable the tablet PC.
* Use a fully charged Battery or dedicated AC Adapter for the firmware update.
* Do not shut off the power during the firmware writing operation
Her is a possible solution: 1. Plug into the original charger, hold the power down for a full 30 seconds, release. Let charge in this state for 12 hours. 2. Lease the device plugged into the charger, while you have the device plugged into power, press the power button for a full 40 seconds, release. Wait for 5 seconds and then press and release the power button. Did the device wake up? No, continue to step 3. 3. Plug the device into another charger, if you do not have an charger from another phone go to Staples or Radio Shack pick up a new Kindle or Universal charger, make sure you can return the charger. 4. Plug the Kindle into the new or alternate charger. Hold down the power button for 30 seconds release. Let charge for 12 full hours. 5. Unplug the Kindle from the charger. 6. Press the power button for 40 seconds - time it. Release the power button, wait for 5 seconds, then press and release the power button. The Kindle should wake up. If not, proceed to step 7. 7. If you can not wake up the Kindle from a 'hard reset' the Contact Amazon directly for a replacement.
If you are not able to power the Kindle up, try the following:
1. Plug the Kindle into an alternate charger, if you do not own a second charger go down to Staples or Radio Shack and buy one 2. Plug in the Kindle to the new charger for 12 hours. If the Kindle attempts to power up hold the power button down until the Kindle powers down 3. When the Kindle is done charging, press and hold the power button for 30 seconds, release, waiting 2 seconds, then press and release the power button normally. 4. The Kindle should be powering up 5. If the Kindle is not powering up, contact Amazon for a replacement.
Let's try to reset the charger system. Step 1: Unplug from the charger, press and hold the Power button for 30 seconds Step 2: Plug into the charger. Press and hold the power button for 30 seconds Step 3: Let charge for 12 hours Step 4: Unplug form the Charger, run the Kindle until totally dead. Step 5: When DEAD. Press and hold the power button for 60 seconds. Step 6: Plug into the charger, let charge normally If this does not reset the charging system you have either a faulty Kindle or a faulty charger, contact Amazon for replacement.
THe manual for your specific model can be found here:
Documents for othe models and languages can be found here: