How do I download pics from the web to my photo album? I have the HTC 4g ego
Downloading pictures from Web photo album to your HTC phone can be done in two ways. Wired and Bluetooth.
1. First, check the memory settings of your HTC and make sure to set the external memory card as your default storage.
2. Connect the USB cable that came with your HTC to the computer and to the device. Let the computer detect the handheld.
3. The computer will assign a drive letter for your HTC (i.e. I: F: G:).
4. Open your web photo album and right-click the picture that you would like to send to the handheld.
- If there is an option to "Send To", select it then select the drive letter that is assigned to your HTC. The picture will be copied to your device.
- If the option is copy, copy the picture > open the drive letter of the HTC > right-click on any space > then paste. It will also copy
1. Make sure that your computer has Bluetooth connection. If the computer does not have a Bluetooth, then you can only use the wired connection.
2. Enable the Bluetooth on your computer and on your HTC. Then pair the two devices.
3. Once paired, right-click the photo that you would like to download > Send > via Bluetooth > then select your HTC. > Send.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you and good luck!
Sep 14, 2010 |
HTC Cell Phones