Question about Kenwood KDC-516S CD Player
I'm trying to set standard time on my KDC516S. I downloaded a manual from the internet, and have been following the instructions. I cannot get the time display to flash so I can manually set the time. Immediately after MENU appears SECURITY appears. The only thing that flashes is the colon between the hours and minutes. What do I need to do.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2016 | Sharp Microwave Ovens
Nov 22, 2011 | Sunbeam SMW777 Microwave Oven
1. To change your time setting, press and hold the J Time Set Button so that the clock display begins flashing.
2. While the display flashes, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the time. Hold a button for a few
seconds to set the time rapidly. Be sure to set the correct AM/PM time, shown by the PM Indicator.
3. After setting the time, press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the setting
to lock into place.
4. To change the calendar, press and hold the 9 Date/7-5-2 Button until the display shows the flashing year.
5. Press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the current year. When you have selected the year, press the
4 Enter Button, then use the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the month/day.
6. After you have set the date, press the 4 Enter Button or wait for the display to beep twice and lock into place.
AUTO TIME SET ZONES
Z-01 Atlantic Standard Time
Z-02 Eastern Standard Time
Z-03 Central Standard Time
Z-04 Mountain Standard Time
Z-05 Pacific Standard Time
Z-06 Alaskan Standard Time
Z-07 Hawaiian Standard Time
3. Find your time zone, then press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the
setting to lock into place.
Apr 04, 2011 | Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
Jun 28, 2010 | Magic Chef MCD1311ST Microwave Oven
Jan 09, 2010 | Sentry CR104 Clock Radio
Dec 24, 2008 | RCA Radio Alarm Clock
Mar 13, 2008 | La Crosse Radio Controlled Atomic Clock
75 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: