Question about Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet Printer
How to install ink
Fiend your solution direct from Canon. Here is your solution...
Posted on Mar 16, 2009
You can go to this link http://gdlp01.c-wss.com/gds/0900002709/mp160_esi_us_v1.pdf.
installing the cartridge can be tricky just make sure to follow what's in the screenshots. hope it helps. oh make sure the cartridges are originals and the correct ones too.
Posted on May 08, 2008
Hi deartry this
How to Replace an Empty Ink Cartridge [Edit]
If you are confused about how to do this, this will help. There are only a couple of steps.
1. Write down the printer name and brand.
2. Remove the empty cartridge and check the writing on it. If it has any bold and big numbers on it, write these down.
3. Go to office supply store and give the clerk your notes.
4. Make sure you get the right one and take it home.
5. Open your printer's lid.
6. Take out the old cartridge and put inside a small ziploc if you want to.
7. Dispose of the old cartridge. Or if possible, have the cartridge recycled.
8. Unpack new cartridge and place inside the printer.
9. Print a test page.
10. Reconfigure printer heads for best quality.
1. You may need a paper towel.
1. Wash your hands when you are done.
2. Ink may be poisonous.
Posted on Mar 17, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 31, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
on Mar 15, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 15, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 09, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 04, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 03, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 19, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 14, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
82 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: