- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hello,the problem you are could be caused by so many thing,but i will love to know if the phone does ring out if you are called,and also when yo receive calls do you hear them,if the phone does not ring,i advice you buy a new ringer because the one you have in there is definitely damaged,and if you don't hear people when they call,that means you also have problem with your ear piece which you can replace by getting a new one at a mobile phone store. The phone could also face a jammed application problem or a virus attack,which means if it is flashsed you might have it working as supposed.
Samsung 3310 supports Java Files for the softwares and games. Mp3 and Wav for the audio. Samsung Metro 3310 phone also can records up to an hour of video with
sound in QCIF resolution at 15fps offers quality images. Video recording
and decoding formats in H.263, 3GPP and MPEG4 video formats. The
handset also allows video playback that supports MPEG4, 3GPP and H.263
1. Clean the buzzer contact on the board, maybe it is dirty that causes lose contact.
2. Check your buzzer with a multitester.
3. Then if not on that 2 options, then email me at email@example.com for further assistance. I can help you with my last option to that problem,the jumpering technique. Kindly rate this solution. Thank you much.