Question about iLO MP3 Player
Try the following:
Please copy and paste the following links into your web browser address bar, and then click Go or hit your Enter key. When prompted, choose the option to Save the file to your desktop.
1. Double click on My Computer so that you can see it on your screen.
2. Turn the player off.
3. On the top of the player is a Hold switch, move it to the right (toward the headphone jack) so you see the orange colour.
4. On the left hand side of the player is a Record button, press and hold it while connecting the player to the computer. Continue holding the Record button until you see a new icon under "My Computer" called "16MB FORMAT". Once you see that icon you may release the Record button.
5. Double click the RHAPSODY-22.214.171.124 file you downloaded earlier and open it. You will need WinZIP or WINRAR to "unpack" it. Inside you will see a file named PP5022.mi4 drag this file onto the 16MB Format in My Computer mentioned before.
6. Double Click on the Sansa.rar and open it. Drag the Sansa.fmt file into the 16MB Format as well (this forces the device format and erase all data)
6. Disconnect the player and look at the screen. Several things will be displayed, and when you see Key Lock, System Shutdown, move the Hold switch on the top back to the left.
7. Turn the player on and watch the screen. If you see a Refresh Database Fail error, you will need to follow steps 1-7 again until you do not get the error. If it does not work the first time, it could take up to 3 times for it to work.
Best of Luck.
Posted on Nov 12, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
May 30, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Feb 05, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Nov 13, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Feb 25, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
May 12, 2014 | iLO MP3 Player
309 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: