Question about Televison & Video
1. Open the tray
2. press the following sequence using the number keys: 98790 (this is equivalent to the code 9879 with the zero at the end representing all regions)
3. Press Close Tray - there should be a sign on the TV screen saying something like 'Region set to 0'
4. Turn off the DVD player for 5 seconds
5. Turn on the DVD player.
Posted on Jul 06, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: LG DVD player LG276
I picked up a LG DV276 DVD Player here in Australia but I am from the
United States so I own region 1 DVDs. I unlocked my new player by
instead 1. Open the tray. 2. Press 0 0 0 0 on the remote and a Menu
will appear. 3. Press 0 for region free. 4. Press pause and power off.
I can play everything now, Aussie and US DVDs. Thanks LJ66.
Posted on Jan 01, 2008
SOURCE: unlock region code
Keep Tray in eject position
Press Setup from remot
Go to preference page
Using Navigation Key chane region code to "0"
Posted on Aug 07, 2008
SOURCE: Making my DVD Player Region Free
It is not a permanent hack, you will have to to it over for every out of region movie you put in.
1. When "REGION CODE ERROR" shows on screen after you've input your wrong-region DVD you push "ON SCREEN".
2. When the DVD-menu is showing push "ON SCREEN" again and another DVD-menu will appear.
3. Move the arrow over to the clock and press enter. The menu asks for "TIME" and you write 0:00:00 and push enter.
4. You will now see the menu for the movie. Remove the DVD-menu by pushing "ON SCREEN" once. You can now watch the movie.
Posted on Aug 10, 2008
0082 0015 0089 0004 00F2 0033 0017 0010 0091 0013
make sure you have the disc draw open and enter the above code via your remote.
let me know if it works
Posted on Jan 10, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 01, 2012 | Teac DV-H500 DVD Player
Oct 01, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jun 08, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 10, 2009 | Televison & Video
Mar 20, 2008 | JVC EX-D11 System
Feb 20, 2008 | Philips DVDR520H DVD Player/HDD
Dec 01, 2007 | LG DV276 Recorder
Oct 26, 2007 | Panasonic DMRES30V DVD Recorder/VCR Combo
556 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!