An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: How/where do I enter pairing code?
When you want a bluetooth device to connect to your computer's bluetooth receiver, you have to set up the 'password' (which you decide) on both your PC/laptop AND your external device (e.g. BT enabled mobile phone). Generally on the PC/laptop this will be via the drop down menus got by right clicking the BT symbol on your desktop and selecting 'properties' (or via the start menu listing for BT device etc). Then for example your mobile phone's BT menu, via its settings. Do this for each external device. Sometimes devices come with a preset passkey/pairing code which can be a default of 0000. Consult device documents. If the device has no preset then set it up to be the same as the one you set for your PC BT receiver. Test the link by sending (TX) a file to the external device & vice versa (receiving device must be set to receive FIRST)
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Your computer needs to have a compatible Bluetooth receiver. Newer models sometimes have a receiver installed on the motherboard, if not you will have to buy a USB Bluetooth dongle. You can pick them up cheap online, or at a local computer store. The USB ones will sometimes come with a driver CD, so be sure to install that. For further information on connecting via a USB dongle you will have to refer to that products manual.
For one on the motherboard, you will generally find options for connecting Bluetooth in the network settings, although it varies across OS, motherboard, and Bluetooth model.
This is a "How To" for Connecting the Nokia Series 60 device (Nokia 7650, 6600, 3650, 3660 etc...) via Bluetooth TM with the Windows Widcomm software used by TDK, Billington, MSI and others Bluetooth USB Vendors. The steps are similar for other Series 60 devices and have been checked with the 3650 and 6600.
1.Pairing the computer and the Series 60 Handset Pairing is the process of swapping pass keys and setting up a trusted connection between the Bluetooth USB adapter / card connected to the PC and the 7650 handset. Save any files and close any applications you may have been working on.
2. Set up Bluetooth TM on the 7650 by going to the Main Menu, selecting Connect and then Bluetooth.
3. Make sure the Bluetooth option is On and My Phone's Visibility is Shown to all. Remember what is in My Bluetooth Name - or edit it to one of your choice - this is what your 7650 will be seen as by other Bluetooth TM devices.
4. Right Click on the Bluetooth Icon in the system tray, on the menu that appears go to Setup and then click on Security.
5. A window appears and all being well the right hand pane will have your 7650 (titled what ever you have entered into the phone's My Bluetooth Name entry). If nothing appears click Refresh and your phone should then appear. Highlight the 7650 and click Execute Pairing.
6. A window will pop up asking for a PassKey. Enter in a numeric only passkey and click OK.
7. On the 7650 a screen pops up asking you to enter a passkey - key in the same number you just typed into the PC.
8. By default any connections from your PC to the 7650 must be manually accepted on the 7650. You have an option to set up a connection from the PC to your 7650 as authorized, this means when you connect from the PC to the phone it won't ask you if it's ok and will connect automatically.
9. To set it as automatic: On the 7650 in the Bluetooth TM Setting Screen, you joystick right to the Paired Devices screen, highlight the Computer you just paired with and press Options, select Set as Authorized and Yes. You will then see a padlock icon beside the paired device - this device will no longer require manual authorization for connections to the 7650.
Now you should set My phone's visibility to Hidden - so that unknown devices searching won't see your phone. You can still be connected to by any paired devices. Remember to switch it to Visible if you want to pair with a new device or receive a file / business card from someone with an unpaired device.
The pairing code is a sort of a password that only the primary sender will have on their devise and this code in turn reflects unto the secondary receiver. Failure to insert this code within few seconds the devise will fail pairing and you have to start over again, switching bT on and off again.
Check to make sure that the driver is installed correctly. Just because it is paired doesn't mean that windows sees it as an audio device. It probably sees it as just another piece of equipment with a bluetooth receiver.
hi i think u might have directly copied the games to ur phone's memory card via data cable doing so may result in the phone saying unsupported files but since ur phone is java supported and the games will work for sure u can install the games via bluetooth enabled laptop or even u can use a bluetooth dongle to install the games in ur mobile.To install the games in ur mobile via the dongle follow these steps:-
1.first plug in the bluetooth dongle in ur system and ur PC will detect it,as soon as it detects the device go to the START menu PROGRAMS ->ACCESSORIES->COMMUNICATIONS->BLUETOOTH TRANSFER WIZARD and click on the ur system bluetooth wizard 2.switch on ur mobile bluetooth and search for any paired device u will receive a prompt message as soon as ur system detects the mobile and will ask u to enter the password type the same password which the system will generate and ur mobile will be paired u can then select a game file and send it in ur mobile from the PC via the dongle as soon as the file is copied u will receive a message in the mobile to install it type yes and there u go the game will be installed. u can also try using another phone switch on the bluetooth device of the other phone and copy the file in the targeted phone via the bluetooth .was this useful to u if yes pls do rate my solution and u can also send ur views via the testimonials thanx fr visiting fixya with warm regards - bonefirediv.
To do so there are more than 2 ways
1: Songs download via bluetooth:
Switch on the Bluetooth of your cell phone.
Switch on the bluetooth of your laptop/other cell.
Now pair your Laptop with cellphone::
go to start>control panel> my bluetooth places> pair device
enter any passkey like 123456
when it prompt on your cellphone, enter the same 123456 on the cell as passkey and your cell will be paired with laptop/cellphone
Now select any sog on the laptop/cellphone, rightclick on it and select send to bluetooth.
Accept the song reception on your cell.
After download you ca see the song in cell's inbox.
2: Songs download via Cable. Install the PC suite of youe cell phone on the Laptop/DesktopRestart the PC
Connect the USB /Data cable between laptop/descktop and your cellNow explore the cell memory in PC suite and imply copy paste the songs on the memory of your cell
Have you charged headset via usb cable plugged into ps3...when charged press + hold silver telephone symbol...a blue pulse light should appear on headset..go to menu in ps3..to pair devise [headset] with Bluetooth.
u mean while pairing bluetooth device? well, u can type any number as 1234 or 0000, the idea is, u have to type 4digit number that you and receiver know only, so that nobody can hack your connection in the middle of sending data. after you put the four digit number, the receiver must type the same to receive the data you send. that's all..take care