How do you beat The Arena in kiby super star ultra
Hi. Try these -->
- Turn on your Nintendo DS.
- Select "Kirby Super Star Ultra" on the menu screen.
- Select the game file that you are using.
- Choose "The Arena" on the corkboard menu.
- When you are able to choose your power, select Hammer.
- Leap onto the Warpstar to fight the boss.
- Overuse the B-up move. It is the most powerful move at Kirby's disposal.
- Continue fighting bosses until you defeat Marx. Remember that the bosses will be in a random order.
- When you are fighting the Computer Virus, remember to be patient. You can only attack when the creature is on the ground. Guard when the creature attacks, no matter what.
- Against Waddle Dee, turn your power into a helper before the fight, inhale the Waddle Dee, and turn your helper back into a power.
- Against Meta Knight, turn your power into a helper before the fight, grab the sword, discard the power, and turn your helper back into a power.
- Against the reactor, remember that the crystal cannot be harmed by ordinary means. The only way to damage the crystal is to have the laser shoot it.
- Against NOVA's nucleus, shoot as quickly as you can to destroy the obstacles.
- Use Maxim Tomatoes when you are at low health.
- Save one Maxim Tomato for the battle with Marx.
- Against Lololo and Lalala, stay on the level below one of them to attack it.
- Try not to get caught between the edge of the screen and the walls of NOVA's nucleus.
- Many of Marx's attacks will cause you major damage. Try to avoid them.
- Occasionally the Computer Virus will guard. Your attacks will do a lot less damage when this happens.
- Do not touch Fatty Whale directly. It will be hard to recover.
- Main Cannon #2 is hard to get close to and damage without taking major damage. Always heal before and after battling it.
- Wham Bam Rock's attacks grow faster as you damage it more and more.
Hope that helps.
Nov 23, 2009 |
Nintendo Kirby Super Star Ultra for DS