- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You have to buy minutes for your phone. You can do so by buying a card from a retailer, or using a credit card online via the boost mobile site. The locator is just a list of stores that carry the cards; most convenience stores carry a variety of phone service cards (including boost mobile).
Make sure there are funds in your PayPal account. If not, transfer funds from your bank account to PayPal.
Existing payment methods include credit cards. Do you have credit cards linked to PayPal? If not, link at least one, it saves a lot of hassle.
PayPal used to transfer funds automatically from your bank acct to PayPal if the funds for a transaction were insufficient, but that has changed - you have to make sure your PP acct is in credit.
You might contact your banking institute and share your problem with them and ask them to block FIne Art from accessing your checking account and ask them to contact Fine Art to refund money to your account. My bank has done this for me several times because of hackers accessing my account. They've even given me new accounts and closed old one. Also contact your credit card company and dispute the charge explaining everything to them. They will investigate.
Step 3: Click Credit/Debit Cards under financial information.
Step 4: Select the credit card to remove and click remove your old credit card.
A few things to keep in mind:
1) You cannot remove a card if you have a pending transaction or if your card was the backup payment method for a recent instant bank payment. Wait a few days and try again.
2) You may not be able to remove your card if you have negative balance in your paypal account. In this situation, you must bring your balance to zero or higher to remove your card.
3) If you remove your only card and have confirmed bank account, you'll no longer be able to make instant bank payments. Instead they'll be sent as eChecks, which take three to four working days to process.
After remove your old credit card, you can attached your new credit card with your paypal account.
You can't cancel it, it will remain forever there. Go to it once more and change what you did before then set a new rule: all mails there go directly in the spam folder. Then just stop logging into it - after 6 months of inactivity it gets archived and it will no longer accessible for anyone but you, if you will want it back sometime in the future.