Question about Computers & Internet
1. Return to the Web site where you purchased your merchandise.
2. Find and read their returns policy. If your package is new and unopened, returning the item should not be a problem.
3. Print a return shipping label from the Web site where you purchased the merchandise, if you are able to.
4. Call or e-mail customer service of the Web site where you purchased your merchandise for help if you are unsure of any aspect of returning your product.
5. Contact the seller directly to arrange a return or refund if you have purchased an item from a third-party seller such as eBay or Amazon.
Posted on Dec 15, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 05, 2017 | Furniture
Apr 24, 2017 | Amazon Computers & Internet
Mar 14, 2017 | Clarks Clothing Accessories
Nov 28, 2016 | Amazon Computers & Internet
Nov 05, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
May 19, 2016 | Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
Oct 03, 2015 | Minnetonka 3902 Pile Hardsole Pile Lined...
Feb 18, 2015 | Amazon Stores
Aug 13, 2014 | Shopnbc aDRESSing Woman Cowl Neck Tank Top...
Dec 29, 2009 | Breadman TR520 Bread Maker
153 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!