Question about Apple iPad 32 GB 3G Tablet PC
Why can I not get any mail. Sorry for repeating this message. Irangate Telstra and they advised me to go to google.com I Went to settings but did not know what to do. REGARDS JACQUI
Check out this guide on how to setup an email account, and you may discover why you can't get mail. I would have to see your mail settings to know why, and that is not advisable or practical anyway.
Add an email account on your iPhone iPad or iPod touch
Posted on Dec 15, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The following can be done on ipad with iOS 8:
1. Press the home button( the round button on the front side of your ipad), to go to the home screen.
2. Find the Settings icon ( looks like gray clockwork gears) and tap on it to launch the Settings app.
3. After settings app is started try to find on the left side of the screen Passcode ( has a red lock icon near the text) and tap on it
4. In the passcode setting screen you can choose the type of passcode with the Simple passcode setting switched on or off ( simple means a 4 digit number, not simple means any character combination
5. By taping on Turn passcode on you can enter your passcode. Be carefull not to forget your passcode, otherwise you will not be able to use your ipad later.
Posted on Dec 06, 2014
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 26, 2017 | Apple iPad Tablets & eReaders
Mar 24, 2017 | Apple iPad Tablets & eReaders
Aug 03, 2016 | Apple iPad Mini
Sep 21, 2015 | Apple iPad Mini
Apr 25, 2015 | Apple iPad Mini
Mar 27, 2015 | Apple - iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi 64GB
Feb 15, 2015 | Apple iPad 32 GB WiFi Tablet PC
Jan 03, 2015 | Apple iPad (16 GB) WiFi Tablet PC
Jan 02, 2015 | Apple iPad 2
Sep 29, 2014 | Apple iPad Tablets & eReaders
65 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: