- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) Copy, then paste the lyrics to Windows Notepad.
2) Top left of notepad click "File", from the drop sub-menu click "Print".
3) This will open your default printer client, follow the onscreen instructions.
It depends which program you are using, e.g., NotePad or WordPad or Open Office TextMaker, or Microsoft Office. Each of these programs has a different way of specifying the "font-size" of text that appears on the screen.
are you facing same problem with other document like notepad ...... please check it please ..... open a notepad type some thing like test print and give print and check its comes blank pages or not .... if its not coming please check the document setting how many pages your document heaving you can give number pages you want to print ....... if you facing same problem with notepad please post you comment ........... and try to uninstall the printer driver and reinstall it ..............
Go to Start | Control Panel | Printers And Other Hardware | Printers And Faxes. Double-click the icon for your printer to open the Documents window and clear any pending print jobs by selecting Cancel All Documents from the Printer drop-down menu
Try printing a test page from the printer, not from Windows XP.
Most printers have a built-in test function that's activated by holding
down one or more buttons while the printer is starting up. Check your
printer's user manual for instructions. If this page prints
successfully, you know the problem is either with your connection or
with the software in your computer.
Check your printer's USB or parallel connection.
Try printing something simple from Windows' Notepad. To open Notepad, go to Start | All Programs | Accessories | Notepad,
type a few lines of text in a document, and try printing it. If it
successfully prints, the problem is with the software program you
originally tried to print from.
Try printing using Windows XP's generic printer driver. Open and
run the Add Printer Wizard. When you get to the Install Printer
Software screen, select Generic under Manufacturer and Generic/Text Only under Printers (see Figure 2).
Select No for Do You Want To Use This Printer As The Default Printer? (see Figure 3). Click Next.
When prompted on the next screen, tell Windows XP to print a test
page. If the page successfully prints, then you probably have a problem
with your installed printer driver. Either update or reinstall the
* Check the default fonts within Microsoft Windows. * Select your entire document and set it to a larger font. * Make sure all your fonts are loaded properly. * Change the resolution to quick print at 600 dpi. To do so:
1. Click Start, Settings, Printers. 2. Right click the Lexmark printer icon and choose Properties. 3. Choose the Document/Quality tab and set the resolution to 600 dpi quick print/draft.
* Change the Spool Data Format to RAW. To do this:
1. Click Start, Settings, Printers. 2. Right click the Lexmark printer icon and choose Properties. 3. Select the Details tab and click Spool Settings. 4. In the Spool Settings screen, set the Spool Data Format to RAW. 5. Click OK and then Apply.