Question about Washing Machines
I cleaned it I cleaned the front trap and I pulled it out and unhooked the hose and that's all I did
So how did you remove the hose? Does it just need tightening? or is there a leak in the hose because it was brittle and you moving it has made a crack in an old hose? A new hose should be easy enough to get and fit. Do remove the power while you work on it.
Posted on Dec 14, 2014
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 24, 2013 | Samsung Front Load Washer Control Board...
1. Unplug the washer
2. Pull the washer out to tilt it back so you can
reach the screws below the front panel and
remove it. (You will need something to catch
the water once the hose is removed from
the bottom of washer)
3. Loosen the bolt with the sliver clamp on the
bottom of the washer. The water will begin to
come out while your loosening the clamp. (Do
not remove any GREEN clamps)
4. Once the water is out, you can stick your hand
inside the hose to clean it out.
Sep 22, 2012 | Frigidaire Affinity ATF6000F Front Load...
1. Unplug the unit.
2. Tilt the unit up to where the front feet are in the air and
the back feet are still on the ground.
Please make sure the unit is propped up safely.
3. Now that the unit is propped up look inside on the bottom
right hand side there is a black looking accordion thing. This is the coin trap.
4. Clean the drum out with as much water as possible and have
towels ready. The next step you will
have the remaining water come out.
5. At the top of the coin trap where it is attached to the drum
is a silver spring with a silver screw.
Loosen the screw and wiggle the coin trap down from the drum.
5. Reach inside the coin trap and clean what is inside of it
6. Put the unit back together following the same steps backwards
Sep 09, 2012 | Frigidaire ATF6000ES Front Load Washer
May 20, 2010 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Dec 24, 2009 | Kenmore 46462 Front Load Washer
Mar 06, 2009 | Malber WD1000 Front Load Washer/Dryer
Jan 30, 2009 | LG WD-14124RD Front Load Washer / Dryer
Nov 16, 2008 | GE WSXH208A Front Load Washer
Jun 26, 2008 | Frigidaire Affinity ATF7000E Front Load...
Jan 18, 2018 | Samsung Washing Machines
145 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!