How to send apps to your sciphone through your computer.
1. you will need a computer that has BLUE TOOTH
2. turn on your bluetooth and then SEARCH for a new device, when the device shows your computer click bond
3. then the bluetooth asks you for a CODE make sure you enter a code you can remember. then click OK
4. it automatically asked you computer to for the code enter the SAME code you had already entered for you phone then click ok
5. click yes on your phone when it asks you do you want to save the blue tooth info on your phone.
6. download the apps you want on your phone to your computer from the internet.
7. Click on the blue tooth icon on your computer, click the name of your phone when you see it and then it shows you to send file or custom, click on send file.
8. it ask you to select the file you want to send then click on the app you had downloaded before, if you don't see it on your computer search for it and then click send. it sends it to your recieved folder of your phone, open the folder and then click on the app and click on install and follow the step and you can always find it from the java app it self on your phone,
on May 15, 2010 | Lands Phones