Question about Lenovo Computers & Internet
Lenovo A269i Hard Reset Procedure.
1. Turn off Lenovo a269i. Make sure it`s battery above 50%.
2. Now press and hold Power and Volume Up(+) together.
3. It will display Recovery Mode, Fastboot Mode and Normal Mode options.
4. Now select Recovery Mode option using volume keys android logo will appear.
5. Now press power button one time it will display the options.
6. Select wipe user data option using volume up button.
after wipe done select reboot mobile.
Posted on Dec 13, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 03, 2015 | Cell Phones
Aug 25, 2014 | Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10
Mar 18, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Mar 08, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
If your Lenovo desktop is pre-installed with Windows operational system, press one-key reset key when your laptop is power off. Or press Shift + B to come back to factory setting instantly when Lenovo desktop is open.
Or press F2 when your Lenovo desktop is powering on. Few seconds later, a dialog pops up with several options, one-key reset and reset factory setting. Follow the operation wizard to reset factory setting is OK.
Jan 01, 2013 | Lenovo Computers & Internet
Feb 07, 2010 | Lenovo 3000 C200 Notebook
Jun 02, 2009 | i-mate JAQ3 Smartphone
118 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!