Question about Nokia 6300 Cell Phones
My Vista can't pair with my mobile asking me about software fro its disc which I have not mentioned in my question. I tried to instal several similar drivers found in many places - without final effect. Help me showing a proper one, please!
You need to install verified driver which is provided by the manufacturere on their website.. Try to log on their official website & look for support
Posted on Dec 13, 2014
Why do you need BT connection to your Vista box at all? Isn't a cable not enough?
Posted on Dec 13, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Install the downloaded software but it may not look like it worked on Windows 7 PCs. Vista automatically configures the settings on the bluetooth devices but for those who have Windows 7, here are the things you should do:
- Go to 'Device Manager' from 'Control Panel' -Or- just right-click on Computer Icon and choose 'Properties' and then click on 'Device Manager'.
- You'll see an 'Unknown Device' named 'Bluetooth Peripheral Device'
- Right-Click it and click on "Update Driver Software" -Or- anyway you find it easy to bring up the Update driver window.
- Click "Browse My Computer for Driver Software" button.
- Click "Let Me Pick from a List of Device Drivers on my computer".
- Select 'Bluetooth Radio' from the list if it asked you to select and then in the next window, it will show a list of drivers with Company Names in one list and Drivers in another. In the Company List choose 'Microsoft Corporation', not only Microsoft.
- From the drivers list there may be one or more drivers with the name "Windows Mobile-Based Device Support" with different driver versions. Select one or the latest.
- Ignore any warnings and keep pressing next and then Finish at last. If all goes well, the last screen will show the message that device driver is successfully installed.
Now, after manually updating the driver for your bluetooth device, in 'Device Manager' when you click on 'Bluetooth Radios', it should display one more item which will say 'Windows Mobile-based device support'.
There are few more things that you want to pay attention to. If you have already added the device in your 'bluetooth device list' that didn't work, then remove the device and add it again. After you add it, you might need to restart the computer if it gave you a connection problem error message.
I hope this will help you guys fix your bluetooth problem with Windows 7.Rate me if the message was helpfull.
May 20, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 16, 2011 | Nokia BH102 BH102 Bluetooth Headset...
Feb 01, 2011 | Motorola Mobility H350 Wireless Headset
Mar 30, 2010 | Acer Aspire 3050 Notebook
Mar 21, 2010 | IOGear (GBU221) Bluetooth Wireless Adapter
May 02, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 17, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Mar 21, 2008 | Computers & Internet
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: