Question about Toys
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This is a battery fault, unfortunately pretty common. How old is this helicopter? It may still be under warranty.
Let me know, there is not really much of anything you can do on your end... you are doing everything correctly for sure.
Posted on Oct 09, 2010
Had the exact same problem. Found the solution on an Amazon posting:
1. To enable this function make sure both remotes and both helicopters are off.
2. Set the first remote's channel switch to the leftmost position (it says A, B, and C, but the s107 only supports 2 channels). Turn the remote on.?
3. Turn the helicopter that you would like to bind to the remote on and set the helicopter down on a flat stable surface for about 5 seconds. Try the throttle and the helicopter should respond to this remote.?
4. Next, to enable the second helicopter, set the second remote's channel switch to the rightmost position (it says A, B, and C, but the S107 only supports 2 channels). Turn the remote on.?
5. Turn the second helicopter on and set the helicopter down on a flat stable surface for about 5 seconds. Try the throttle and the second helicopter should respond to this remote.?
This worked for us.
Posted on Dec 26, 2010
Testimonial: "excellent help. thanks a ton. now we'll just hope for no mid-air collisions. appreciate it!"
SOURCE: Hey I recently just bought
The problem is the battery, I just got one for Christmas and overcharged the battery. I put a new one in and it works. The manual says never charge over 90 minutes.
Posted on Dec 27, 2010
this happened to me push the trotle up then down the light should stop blinking and dont try to fly outdoors try gym if poss or warehouse plenty space
Posted on Jan 06, 2011
I had the same problem, the helicopter would spin out of control and the trim did not help. I took a closer look and noticed that only the top rotor was turning. I took the bottom off of the round gear box to find a tiny white gear had slipped off the second motor. With a pair of needle nose tweezers I was able to reattach the gear and I was flying in no time.
Posted on Feb 02, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 24, 2013 | SWANN Micro Attack Military Blue Gyr
Aug 27, 2012 | xheli Syma S006G Alloy Shark RC Remote...
Dec 15, 2011 | xheli 9053 Outdoor Volitation Metal...
Sep 08, 2017 | xheli 3 Ch Syma S006 Alloy Shark RC Remote...
Dec 27, 2010 | xheli 3 Ch Syma S006 Alloy Shark RC Remote...
Dec 25, 2010 | Air Hogs Havoc Heli Helicopters
Nov 08, 2010 | SYMA Toys industrial New Syma S107 Radio...
Feb 28, 2009 | Esky Flight Simulator R/c Helicopter Kit
Nov 22, 2017 | Toys
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!