- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The "F06" fault code indicates a drive motor tachometer error. This means the control is unable to properly detect motor speed and the machine will shut down. If the failure occurs during high-speed spin, the door will unlock after 3 minutes.
Unplug washer or disconnect the power supply.
Check the wire harness connections between the motor and motor control unit and the harness connections between the motor control unit (MCU) and the Central Control Unit (CCU).
Based on your symptom and details, the intermittent (F06) error code is likely a loose connection in the harness between the motor and the (MCU) or between the (MCU) and the (CCU). It could also be the tachometer circuit in the motor or an intermittent internal component connection within the (MCU). if the (CCU) has already been replaced, the failure is likely a loose harness connection or the (MCU).
First clear that error from service mode. Press additional function
press 2 and 8 together
press additional function agian
service mode should appear in screen
unplug power cord for a few seconds and restart the machine
try to make some copies if problem persist replace the fixing heater assembly
Sounds like an expensive door stop! It will not be the Cmos battery as if it were flat the system would still run but it would have to look up the system content at every boot. Try removing battery, power supply and RAM. Power it up with the power supply.If it now works, add RAM then HDD. If it doesn't. a car ramp or door stop is possibly best.
Title : E001 Error Code That is Not Resetable Error : paper jam When the machine powers
up the E001 error code is displayed but cannot be reset. (Note: The reset
procedure for an E001 code is COPIER>FUNCTION>CLEAR>ERR) Workaround
: In this case, the Main Power Supply PCB Assembly was replaced. The machine
was powered up and the E001 code was able to be reset. The part number for the
Main Power Supply Assembly is FM2-0260-000. Remember, if the fixing unit
circuitry has an open or a short, the code may not reset. Be sure to confirm
the fixing unit wiring and try resetting the code before replacing the Main
Power Supply Assembly. Canon USA, Inc. Systems & Technical Support
E000 0000 The reading of the main thermistor does not reach 30°C 1 sec after the main power switch is turned on. Or, it does not reach 70°C 2 sec thereafter.
Main cause: The fixing film unit is faulty. The main thermistor has an open circuit. The fixing heater has an open circuit. The main power supply PCB is faulty. The DC controller PCB is faulty.
Caution: To reset the error, execute the following in service mode: COPIER>FUNCTION>CLEAR>ERR.
Action: 1. Connector Is the connector of the fixing assembly connected? a. main power supply PCB (J8) <-> relay connector <-> heater b. DC controller PCB (J320) <-> relay connector <-> thermistor NO: Connect the connector.
2. Fixing film unit (thermistor) Check the interval between pin 1 and pin 2 and between pin 3 and pin 4 of the connectosr (4-pin) of the thermistor for electrical continuity. Is it ¥W (open)? YES: The heater has an open circuit, or the thermal switch is open. Replace the fixing film unit.
4. Main power supply PCB, DC controller PCB. Press the Start key. Is the drive voltage of the heater supplied by the connector J8 of the main power supply PCB? Main heater: between J8-1 (FSR1) and J8-5 (FSR COM) Sub heater: between J8-3 (FSR2) and J8-5 (FSR COM) YES: The heater drive power supply is faulty. Replace the main power supply PCB. NO: The thermistor control mechanism is faulty. Replace the DC controller PCB.