Question about IBM ThinkPad Computers & Internet
Model# 2647-57U Tried my old password.
I am not sure, if it is possible to recover password, but at least it is possible to reset password on windows xp or 7 using wonderful tool called Trinity Rescue Kit (TRK) which can be found here:
There are also instructions, but let me make it bit short:
- download TRK and burn it\'s ISO image to CD/DVD using your favourite burning SW
- boot that computer from burned disc
- choose "1 - Edit user data and passwords"
- follow instructions, type account name to reset password for
- choose for example option 1 to clear password, you will set new password under windows later :)
- then restart computer and enjoy!
It is illegal to get access to computer like that unless the computer is your own, or you have permission!
Posted on Jan 02, 2015
Not easy. I would to boot using Linux and copy your data then reformat.
Posted on Dec 12, 2014
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 20, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Dec 19, 2012 | E-Machines Computers & Internet
Apr 28, 2012 | Dell Precision M60 Notebook
Aug 16, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
Feb 25, 2009 | Medion M3 Director 5100 PC Desktop
Dec 22, 2007 | Toshiba Satellite M100 Notebook
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!