Question about Televison & Video
Pressed all controls including mute
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 30, 2016 | Televison & Video
Oct 31, 2015 | Televison & Video
May 21, 2015 | RCA Televison & Video
Jul 08, 2012 | Sony KDL32L5000 32 in. LCD HDTV
Apr 07, 2012 | HEWLETT-PACKARD HP ProBook 4420s XT940UT...
1. Check to see if the TV power outlet has power. Plug a lamp or something small into outlet to test for power. If there is no power in outlet, check your circuit breakers or power fuses.
2. Check to see if you have pressed the power button on the TV or on the remote controls. Check to ensure batteries are placed in remote correctly.
3. Check the setting of the picture brightness or contrast.
4. Check to ensure you have proper cable connections from your source going into your TV.
5. Check the volume settings on the TV.
6. Check to ensure the mute button is not pressed on.
Jan 20, 2011 | Televison & Video
Oct 08, 2010 | Bose Lifestyle SA-2 2-Channel Amplifier
Aug 14, 2010 | IBM ThinkPad T30 2366 Notebook
Mar 27, 2009 | Philips Magnavox 50ML8105D 50" HDTV DLP TV
Jan 31, 2009 | Motorola Mobility Moto Q
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!