Question about Nokia X2 Mobile
I THINK I HAVE A VIRUS ON MY PHONE BECAUSE IT DOESN'T OPEN MY MESSAGES
Hi.this is a softwere problem not virus.try factory resetting code is 12345. or go to retailer or nokia service centre to insaling new softwere but all data will erased.
Posted on Dec 12, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Reset to factory defaults ( *#7780# ) : Restores settings but preserves user data (photos, 3rd party apps etc)
Reset ( *#7370# ) : This reformats completely the C: drive. All applications and files stored on this drive will be lost and clean default files will be rewritten.
1. Switch off the phone.
2. Hold down the following three buttons: Green (the call answer button), * button, and '3' button.
3. While holding these buttons, hold the power button for a second to switch on the phone.
4. Release when the phone shows the nokia hands logo or shows other signs of life like the language selection screen.
Make sure you make a backup first before doing the hard reset. All your data in phone memory will be lost.
Hope my info solves your problem,
Thanx for using fixya.
Posted on Oct 01, 2008
to format ur phone
press *#7780# then the phone code (by default it is 12345)
this format will restore ur old settings
*#7370# and the phone code (by default it is 12345)
it will format ur total phone memory, remember, all ur data such as contacts and msgs saved in ur phone memory will be deleted.
Posted on May 09, 2009
Switch-off your phone.
1. Press and hold 3 keys; Green dial key, * Star key, no. 3 key on keypad and then press the power on/off to swtich on the phone.
Remember, do not let go the 3 press and hold keys until you see a formatting word screen show!
2. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your phone will back to original system and factory settting.
Thank you for using FixYa!
Do have a nice day and please remember to rate this solution.
Posted on Jan 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 29, 2012 | Nokia Cell Phones
Aug 06, 2012 | Nokia mobile C2-00 Dual SIMbiosis
Mar 27, 2012 | Nokia N97 Cell Phone
Feb 27, 2012 | Nokia E63 Cell Phone
Jan 21, 2012 | Nokia E71 Smartphone
Oct 24, 2011 | Cell Phones
Sep 06, 2009 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
May 13, 2008 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!