Question about Westinghouse Televison & Video
Tried adjusting color contrast brightness, etc... How do I get it back to factory settings?
When mine went green it was the sky lead that was making it so. i would try cleaning the pins with alcohol and then re connect every thing back up again
Posted on Dec 11, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Picture Mode: Movie
Color Tone Warm1
Digital NR Auto
Black Adjust Low
Dynamic Contrast Low
Color Space Auto
Edge Enhancement On
My Color Control
Auto Motion Plus 120hz: Low
Feb 28, 2014 | Samsung UN55C6500VFXZA 55in Led Hdtv 1080p...
Jun 26, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Feb 04, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jan 19, 2011 | Vizio M370NV 37 in. LCD TV
Jan 15, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Apr 03, 2010 | Samsung Televison & Video
Nov 14, 2009 | Philips Magnavox 9P6034C 60" Rear...
Jul 29, 2008 | Samsung Televison & Video
May 20, 2008 | Mitsubishi CS-27205 TV
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!