Question about Cell Phones
Tried to master reset still says no command
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hello, it is still under warranty, take your receipt and go back where you purchased or call your cust. service for your product.
Posted on Nov 15, 2015
1. Hold down the Volume (+) and the Power button at the same time, until you see No Command on your screen. (The tablet will act like it's going to turn on and go black, continue to hold your buttons until No Command shows up on your screen)
2. Release your buttons when you see the No Command appear on your screen.
3. Tap the Volume (+) once, and a blue menu will appear on your screen.
4. You will use the Volume (-) to navigate and the Power to select. Tap theVolume (-) until you highlight "Wipe Data Factory Reset"
4. Press your Power button to select it.
5. You will see a list of "No's" and one "Yes." Use the Volume (-) to go to the onlyYES on your screen.
6. Press your Power button to select the Yes.
7. This will prompt your tablet to go through the motions of resetting itself. When you see the words ''Wipe Data Complete", tap your Power button once to selectReboot System Now.
8. Your tablet will power off and power back up on its own; this will take a little longer than normal, so give it a couple minutes before it boots.
Posted on Dec 29, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 14, 2018 | Nextbook Tablets & eReaders
Dec 29, 2015 | Nextbook Tablets & eReaders
Nov 15, 2015 | Nextbook Tablets & eReaders
Jun 23, 2015 | Nextbook Tablets & eReaders
Jan 03, 2015 | Generic Nextbook 7" Android Tablet/ eBook...
Sep 21, 2014 | Nextbook Tablets & eReaders
Jun 28, 2014 | Nextbook Tablets & eReaders
Aug 07, 2013 | Nextbook Tablets & eReaders
94 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!