Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Guide us to fix myself there no engineer to know about this.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: error code L6
L6 is a Polygon Motor Lock
You could try to reset the machine with a simulation code 14, which to perform it:
1. Push Clear, Auto, Clear, Auto in a steady rythmic fashion. If done correctly the screen will go blank and all the lights will turn off. If done incorrectly wait 15 seconds then try again. Clear is the red "C" and auto is on the left hand side, the word auto directly above the button.
2. Once you're into this mode enter the number 14 as if you were doing 14 copies then push the green copy key.
If the L6 returns after the reset then you will need service on the machine, Sharp will fix it for a flat rate charge of $140.00 for parts and labor out of warranty. Give them a call 1800 237 4277 in this case.
Posted on Dec 26, 2008
I would like to ask you that I have a kyocera mita copier KM1505 and displays the code error like C610,So try to help me in order to resolve or fixe that problem.
Posted on Oct 12, 2009
SOURCE: Getting Machine Error E04-14
Recommended you take it out and blow fan with can air. If the fan is good then you will need to replace the circuit board:( mite order a new fan first and connected then you will know if you have to order the board unless you fill confident to locate the main board and then locate the connector on it. unless some one has unpluged the connector doubt it is lose or bent pin inside it. Best to ask for a pansonic servive provider.
Posted on Feb 21, 2010
Fuser Motor Error. The motor speed is not stabile for 2 sec or more. Detection begins 1 sec after motor drive ON signal is output.
1) Run sim U030 (fixing motor) to check for drive problems,
2) Reseat YC27 @ engine PWB and motor connector,
3) Run sim U030. Check YC27-A10 @ engine PWB for a low output. If yes, repl fixing motor,
4) If no, repl engine PWB.
Posted on Apr 18, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 11, 2014 | Copystar Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 27, 2014 | Dyson DC18 all floors Bagless Upright...
Jan 12, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Apr 30, 2013 | Konica Minolta bizhub Office Equipment &...
Jun 09, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 24, 2010 | Kyocera KM-1505 Copier
Mar 18, 2009 | Muratec MFX-1500E Plain Paper Laser Fax
Aug 19, 2007 | Ricoh Aficio 1515 All-In-One Laser Printer
55 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!