A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I'd just like to confirm, are you trying to transfer or upload pictures from your mobile device/tablet or computer and upload it to Facebook? If yes, you can refer to the following steps:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click "Add Photos/Video" from your wall.
3. Select either "Upload Photos/Video" or "Create Photo Album".
4. The "Open" window will show up so you could locate the pictures that you'd like to upload or transfer to Facebook.
5. Select the picture(s) and click the "Open" button.
6. Enter the details you'd like to post and click on "Post" or "Post Photos".
However, if this is not what you're trying to do, please feel free to let me know the following info:
- The device (SD/memory card, laptop, mobile phone or tablet) where the photos are located.
- Are you trying to transfer/upload a single photo to your account or do you want to create an album?
Samuel Campbell GOOD NEWS FOR ALL THOSE WANTING TO CONNECT YOUR TV TO FACEBOOK, FOLLOW THESE STEPS CAREFULLY!!, AND NO YOU DON"T HAVE TO RESET YOUR TV!!
Step 1, Go to this link: http://www.facebook.com/device Step 2, Open the Facebook App on your TV. Step 3, Enter the activation code that you TV gives you into the box on your computer, and hit the CONNECT. Step 4, You will see the message connection successful you may now return to your device, Step 5, you will notice on your TV screen writing in Green and Red, to confirm or to exit, press the green button on your TV remote to CONFIRM. Step 6, The Tv will then show you a screen asking you for a NEW 4 digit pin, ENTER this with your TV remote, then re-enter it again to CONFIRM. Step 7, hit the enter button at the botttom of the tv screen and ENJOY Facebook on your TV!!!
The Facebook profile picture is often the first thing that visitors notice when they come to your page. Your picture also helps old friends and acquaintances to find your page and connect with you. If your profile picture is not showing up, you could be missing many valuable connections. The most common reason for a profile picture not showing is a Facebook bug. These bugs will usually be corrected and will not require any action from you. The display picture may also not come up because it wasn't uploaded and selected correctly.
Upload your profile picture. Log into your Facebook profile. Select "Edit My Profile." Click "Profile Picture." Select "Choose File." Select your profile picture in the browser window, and click "Open." The picture is now set as your profile picture. Make your album picture your profile picture. Click "Photos" on your Facebook page. Click on an album. Double-click on a picture. Choose "Make Profile Picture" underneath the photo. Unblock Facebook images in Firefox. If you are using the Firefox Web browser, click the "Tools" menu and select "Options." Click the "Content" tab and click "Exceptions." Highlight the Facebook URL in the Exceptions window. Click "Remove Site." Close the Exceptions window. Then click "OK." Close and restart the Firefox browser. Hope this helps.
1Perform a system update on the Nintendo DSi if your system does not have the latest version of the menu software. If you have never performed a system update, open the "System Settings" menu from the main DSi menu screen, and select the "System Update" option on the fourth page of settings options. Follow the on-screen prompts, and accept the agreement to begin downloading the update.
2Select the "Camera" option from the main DSi menu screen to access the camera and photo features.
first u will go to seeting then open 3 no page i the last internet open the internet and when open the last 1 open this opetion have three option in the first and connect to wifi when this connect the enter the code and upload photo best of luck
The Nintendo DSi can send pictures straight to a Facebook profile if you have these following things...
- An Internet Connection with your Nintendo DSi - A Facebook Integration - Nintendo DSi System Menu of 1.4
In order to obtain Facebook Integration, you must have a system menu 1.4. To see if you have 1.4, you must go to "Settings ( or wrench )" on the NDSi menu screen, and the version number will appear on the top screen in the lower right corner. If you do not have at least 1.4, you must find "Settings" again on the main NDSi screen, and move to page 4 using the right arrow. Select, "System Update", then "Yes", then "Next". Pick 'I Agree', then OK to begin the system update. You must have an internet connection to perform this. Facebook Integration is 100% free, and supplied by Nintendo, and Facebook. ----------------------------------------------------------------- How to send photos to your Facebook account-
1. Choose the "camera" feature on the main NDSi menu. 2. Select the "album" feature. 3. Pick the photo you would like to send to Facebook, then touch the blue Facebook icon on the sticker tool bar. 4. Choose "yes" to connect to the internet. 5. Enter your Facebook Username, and password to sign into your Facebook account. 6. Select "yes" to send the photo to your Facebook pictures. You are now done.
If you have any further questions or concerns, just post a comment stating the problem. - Nate
Perform a system update on the Nintendo DSi if your system does not have the latest version of the menu software. If you have never performed a system update, open the "System Settings" menu from the main DSi menu screen, and select the "System Update" option on the fourth page of settings options. Follow the on-screen prompts, and accept the agreement to begin downloading the update.
Select the "Camera" option from the main DSi menu screen to access the camera and photo features.
Choose the "Albums" option to access the pictures you have taken.
Scroll through the pictures by dragging them to the left or right with your stylus until you find the photo you want to upload to Facebook.
Press the blue "F" icon on the picture you want to upload; this is the icon for Facebook uploads.
Select the "Yes" option with your stylus when asked if you want to connect to the Internet.
Press the buttons to enter your Facebook email address and password, typing the information using an on-screen keyboard and your stylus.
Tap the "Login" button after your email address and password are entered.
Tap the "Yes" button to confirm that you want to upload the photo to your Facebook account.
Wait while the DSi uploads the photo, and press the "OK" button upon completion to return to the "Albums" listing on your Nintendo DSi.
Hi jlight49, Your Pipe Trades Pro calculator from Calculated Industries comes with FREE technical support: Live chat - http://messenger.providesupport.com/messenger/calculated.html?ps_s=PJ2Ks9f4GXh8 Email - email@example.com Phone - 1-800-854-8075 It is hard to tell from the description of your issue, but when working with a rolling offset, the [Angle] will show 0.00. All the rolling offset outputs are accessed through the second function of [Travel] which is labeled as [Roll]. The key sequence is: -enter your rise into [Offset] -enter your advance into [Run] -enter your roll into [Roll] by pressing [Conv] [Travel] -press [Travel] repeatedly to see the rolling offset outputs, starting with Length, followed by Fitting Degree, etc. Contact technical support and they will help you out! Thanks.
1. sign up for mobile facebook and enter your confirmation code. The link is on the right hand side under GET CONNECTED, last thing in the list. Connect on the go. 2. send a picture in your phone to firstname.lastname@example.org 3. you will be sent a text msg with a confirmation code. 4. go to facebook on your computer and go to settings. 5. go to the mobile tab 6. were it says confirmation code type in the code that was sent to your phone. now your photo will be on facebook! the code can take awhile to be sent, but if it doesnt come soon, try sending it again. once you confirm the first picture you send you can send more pictures without having to put in a code! OR.... The first step is to make sure your mobile number is listed in your facebook mobile preferences under 'account' if you haven't done that already, and that it's confirmed. Also make sure you have the MMS photo/video subscription option in your plan from your provider and a data plan if you're using Facebook
Once those are set up the two ways I upload pictures are:
Option #1: Using Facebook for BlackBerry you can use the "Upload a Photo" option which also allows you to tag the photo.
Option #2: Send an MMS to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or 32665 (I have this number in the "mobile" field for Facebook in my address book) This does in fact depend where you live... It may NOT be 32665, in your area.. You need to contact FB, to check on that fact.