Question about Electrical Supplies

Open Question

How do I get a backsplash for a sinkmaster 750? bought in 1994

Everything..lowes, ace, home depot, vic bond,etc.

Posted by on

5 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 126 Answers

SOURCE: Honda 750 ACE Sevice Manual

i'd go with a factory service manual (in paper form, not on CD or DVD). Helm should make one for your bike or range of bikes. check here:

and reason i say paper copy cause there is nothing like flipping pages in a manual with your finger in the garage while working on your bike. try that with a PC and all you get is a greasy keyboard.

Posted on Feb 03, 2009

  • 132 Answers

SOURCE: I need staples forthe swingline electric stapler

Go to Lowes or Ace. Take the stapler or an empty box along.

Posted on Jun 27, 2009

  • 715 Answers

SOURCE: were can i buy thermocouple different size then

appliance store or maybe even home dopot

Posted on Nov 29, 2009

  • 1949 Answers

SOURCE: Where can I order online

u might try

Posted on Dec 13, 2010

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

We have a husqvarna 54 inc mower tat needs a tune up. Where can we order a tune up kit

most hardware like- ace-- home and garden--home depot lowes etc online

May 05, 2017 | Husqvarna Garden

1 Answer

I need to buy a venting kit where can I buy one

hardware shores ace lowes home depot etc or appliance stores online

Jul 24, 2016 | Dryers

1 Answer

What type oilf or chain and bar on a Wen Model 5014

Hi jrobin760...

You will need "bar and chain" is a special oil used on chainsaw chains.
You can find this at Home Depot,Lowes,Ace Hardware,etc.
Please take time to rate me

Aug 19, 2011 | Garden

1 Answer

There is no power chord in back? where can i buy one and where or who can i have it serviced if it needs it?

Electric dryers use a large, gray 220 volt power cord with oversize plug that can be purchased at any hardware or home improvement store, such as Lowe's, Menard's, Sears, Home Depot, Ace Hardware, etc. They are easy to hook-up (they come with instructions), but many stores like Lowe's or Home Depot also have employees that can service your appliance too. Douglas

Aug 19, 2010 | EuroTech EDC158 Electric Dryer

1 Answer

My flush vavle is broken and needs to be replaced. where can i find one?

any hardware[ace] home improvement[lowes/home depot]super store[walmart] or plumbing supply[the more expensive] any of these places carry a replacement starting around $8.00 for everything

Aug 11, 2010 | Jacuzzi Home

2 Answers

I am looking for a vent cover for the dryer that is a dryer mate by nemco. It is 5" by 5" square. Where can I locate one?

I had the same problem and the ones from Lowes, Home Depot etc doesn't fit. I called Buildersbest who makes the vent to ask where I could buy 1-8-U-VENT-SAFE (1-888-368-7233) and they sent me replacement louvers for free!

Nov 22, 2009 | Dryers

1 Answer

I have a UT08580 Mighty Lite backpacker blower with a missing spark plug, I need to know what plug goes in it.

The Homelite part number for this spark plug is 870174001. This number crosses to Champion spark plug RCJ6Y which can be bought at any Home Depot, Lowes, Ace Hardware, etc for about $3

Oct 20, 2009 | Homelite Consumer Products Backpack...

1 Answer

I have bought a floor lamp model HBP319FL62. Shortly after the switch burned out. Can I buy from you a new switch?

No. But, you can buy a replacement switch from any hardware or home improvement store (ACE, True Value, Lowe's Home Depot etc)

Jul 16, 2009 | Select Products Blue Rhino Floor lamp...

1 Answer

Where can I purchase a wrench to adjust the carburator on a 440e chain saw?

Purchase at any hardware or home improvement store (ACE, True Value, Lowe's Home Depot etc)

Jul 06, 2009 | Husqvarna Garden

2 Answers

Cutting resin tile

You need a tile saw that uses water to prevent sparking. Home Depot, Lowes..........<$100

Apr 24, 2009 | Daltile Bathroom Accessories Resin Soap...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Electrical Supplies Logo

Related Topics:

50 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Electrical Supplies Experts


Level 3 Expert

3287 Answers

Gene Haynes

Level 3 Expert

5089 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

15557 Answers

Are you an Electrical Supply Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides