Question about Huawei Cell Phones
Phone was given to me.I was not told the pattern or Google account information I have tried several different patterns, no luck, can somebody please help me get a free unlock pass code.there is no time on the phone but I can't get into it to put time on it..I need help ASAP
Try some tool or software, like this http://sourceforge.net/projects/androidpatternunlocker/
Posted on Dec 11, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi, I have a couple of idea for you to try.
1) Log in to your google account on your pc, the same account you registered for your phone
2) After logging in look at the top right corner of your inbox/email page, it would say your google username. Like say if you name is John, and you have a google id thats registered to your galaxy s as , firstname.lastname@example.org. Now this google id on the top right corner of the page would be displayed as email@example.com
3) Type in the google id, thats visible on the right hand top corner of your page (like firstname.lastname@example.org) into your galaxy s handset locked page, and type in the password.
TADA AND YOUR ON TO THE NEW SCREEN TELLING YOU TO PUT IN ANOTHER PATTERN.
or theres this one:
Take out the battery, the sim card, and the SD card leave the phone for 2 to 3 hours like that.. Put everything back in and boot up the phone.. This should work.
You could try this instead of waiting 3 hours, just remove battery and press power on switch for 20 seconds but this may not work.
or if you've tried everything, the only other way would be to take it to a Samsung mobile phone shop.
or do a factory reset:
THIS WILL ERASE ALL YOUR DATA THOUGH
Go into recovery mode - vol up & home & power. Once in the menu, select factory reset.It may take you a couple of attempts to get to the recovery mode but it does work, just keep trying.
Posted on Oct 12, 2010
Do this but make sure you may wan't to lose files:
1. Turn off the i9000 phone or take out the battery and reinsert it.
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press and release the Power button
4. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
5. Press and release the Power button
6. Press Volume Up to confirm i9000 MATER RESET
Posted on Oct 17, 2010
hold volume up with home button and search button and it will do factory reset but take any memory cards out first it works because it happened to my phone
Posted on Feb 01, 2011
hard reset the device, but this will delete all data of device. for hard reset , www.hard-reset.com
Posted on Jun 23, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
May 11, 2015 | Huawei Ascend Y210D Mobile Phone
Mar 15, 2015 | Huawei Cell Phones
May 11, 2014 | Huawei mediapad 7 s7 931w wifi tablet
Jun 02, 2013 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Mar 12, 2013 | Cell Phones
Jan 18, 2013 | Huawei At&t Fusion Prepaid Android Gophone...
May 05, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 05, 2010 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Jun 01, 2010 | Cell Phones
84 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: