so that mean the old one is all ready removed.?
or did you mean all steps in the fsm for INJECTOR.
the steps are the same on all EFI fuel rail injectors.
you could google that or you tube it or read the FSM.
hide call keys from step 2 on, or very bad things can happen.
(wife or kids no aware of danger)
ill just cover the (basics)
1: per FSM , depressurize the system, in can be at 60PSI
parked. so avoid fuel in eyes, or a fire. we do that first.
gain access to rail under failure. (RUF) (no barking)
2: remove injector X , wire plug. (failing)
3: then detach the injector rail clamps the both rails off as one....
injector are all now loose, to pull off.
4: add new seals to new injector, and install in reverse order.
that's it, only the gain access , varies,... mostly.
last depressure steps:
remove fuel pump relay, engine stalls. key off, hide keys
next tje FSM words (just the OFF section)
- Remove fuel tank filler tube cap.
- Perform Fuel System Pressure Release Procedure.
- Remove negative battery cable at battery.
- Remove air duct at throttle body air box.
- Remove air box at throttle body.
- Disconnect fuel line latch clip and fuel line at fuel rail. A special tool will be necessary for fuel line disconnection.
- Remove necessary vacuum lines at throttle body.
- Disconnect electrical connectors at all 6 fuel injectors. Push red colored slider away from injector. While pushing slider, depress tab and remove connector from injector. The factory fuel injection wiring harness is numerically tagged (INJ 1, INJ 2, etc.) for injector position identification. If harness is not tagged, note wiring location before removal.
- Disconnect electrical connectors at throttle body sensors.
- Remove 6 ignition coils.
- Remove 4 fuel rail mounting bolts.
- Gently rock and pull left side of fuel rail until fuel injectors just start to clear machined holes in cylinder head. Gently rock and pull right side of rail until injectors just start to clear cylinder head holes. Repeat this procedure (left/right) until all injectors have cleared cylinder head holes.
- Remove fuel rail (with injectors attached) from engine.
login and read all steps. that be best , then ask questions?