Question about DeLonghi Microwave Ovens
either go here and use the product code bar on the label on the back
or send an email to the customer support
they will email you the manual
i cant see it onlne...
Posted on Dec 10, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 11, 2015 | Microwave Ovens
Nov 04, 2012 | Sharp R-930AK Convection/Microwave Oven
Hello - This may or may not be specifically for your model, however these are generics instructions that I found.
To replace the light bulb to the over the range microwave you will need to follow the steps below:
1. To replace light bulb, first disconnect power to the microwave oven at the circuit breaker panel or by unplugging.
2. Remove the vent grill mounting screws.
3. Pull the vent grill away from the unit.
4. Remove the charcoal filter by pushing it inwards, then turn and pull it away from the unit.
5. Open light cover located behind filter mounting by carefully pulling up on the front edge.
6. Remove old light bulb and replace only with equivalent 30 watt bulb available from part distributor. Bulbs are also available at most hardware stores or lighting centers.
7. Replacing the microwave oven light cover by carefully pushing into place. Replace the charcoal filter. Push the vent grill back into place (engaging both the bottom and top tabs) and replace the vent grill mounting screws.
Note: DO NOT USE BULB LARGER THAN 30 WATTS.
Oct 27, 2012 | Frigidaire FMV152K Microwave Oven
Sep 21, 2011 | Microwave Ovens
Jul 29, 2011 | Sanyo Microwave Ovens
& Welcome to FixYa
replace the light bulb first remove the screws located on the vent grill at the
top of the microwave, tilt the grill back and then pull away to remove. After
this open the light cover , you have to remove the screws so that you can
discard the old light bulb and then replace it with a new one. Please get back
to me if you have any other questions.
Jun 10, 2011 | KitchenAid KBMC140HSS Convection/Microwave...
Dec 13, 2010 | Maytag MV1153BAW 1000 Watts Microwave Oven
Aug 19, 2009 | GE JVM1870 Microwave Oven
Jun 01, 2009 | Emerson MW8168B Microwave Oven
197 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: