Improve the FixYa experience for everyone by voting. I want you to let me know if the solution(s) suggested were of any value. Constructive criticism is welcomed.
I'm Ben and -- hopefully -- I can provide some meaningful assistance.
The following sounds complicated but it is very easy if you carefully follow the instructions.
Unfortunately, there is no cable to connect the BlackBerry and iPhone together and a user can't transfer BlackBerry contacts to iPhone directly via USB cable. So, we should export contacts out of BlackBerry and save onto a program, then import the contacts from the program to iPhone.
Things you'll need to transfer BlackBerry contacts to iPhone.
- Download Google sync on the Blackberry by paying a visit to m.google.com/sync.
- Synced Blackberry contacts to Google Account. If you are not Google gmail user, please Go to Google and register one. It is rather simple.
- Export Google account contacts to computer as .csv or .vcf file.
- Import the .csv or vCard file to iPhone with iPhone contacts transfer.
If you are the first time using Google Sync on BlackBerry. all the contacts from your blackBerry are saved to your Gmail contacts in a group called My Contacts.
Please login your Gmail and Go to "Contacts" option on the left of Gmail account.
Then you'll see a "more" menu. Click it and you'll see a drop-down menu.
Select "Export" contacts.
There are three models to export contacts out of Google account.
1. Export Group "My contacts" to Google CSV format.
Export Google contacts as csv
2. Export Group "My contacts" to Outlook CSV format. Export Google Contacts to Outlook CSV
3. Export Group "My contacts" to vCard format. So that you can import the contacts to Apple Address book or iOS devices.Such as import to iPhone, iPod touch, iPad. Export Group "My contacts" to vCard format
Now, import vCard file to iPhone
You can save the Google account contacts to computer as vCard file and download this iPhone contacts transfer program.