Question about HP Pavilion Computers & Internet
Control Q, Control C, Control A, unplugging, restarting
Have you tried to unplugging your power cable to the laptop, along with disconnecting your laptop battery? If this doesn't work, try pressing and depressing each key on your keyboard, because one of the keys might be stuck, and last but not least try to blow some compressed air on the keyboard. Hope this helps.
Posted on Dec 10, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: How do i use my
First Off, you can't jump from XP to Windows 7 without a Complete Fresh Install of 7... Second, you will need the XP cd to boot the XP machine, not a windows 7 backup.. You can however use an OEM windows 7 disk to boot the XP machine, though it won't upgrade..
Posted on Nov 15, 2009
SOURCE: I am using HP pavillion
We ran a typical Pavilion DV4 battery of tests, including games, applications, and a couple other areas. Time constraints limited the amount of testing we could get done before the NDA lift (and it's already a few hours late), but we will be providing a follow-up article with further testing and information. That said, if there are any specific areas that you'd like to see tested, feel free to e-mail me or leave a comment.
Posted on Nov 17, 2010
Try 'roll back driver', follow these steps;
- Open Device Manger from the Windows 7 Control Panel.
- In Device Manager, locate the device that you want to roll back the driver for (her its sound driver). (Navigate through the hardware categories by clicking the > icon. You can find specific devices under these major hardware categories.)
- After finding the hardware you're rolling back the driver for, right click on the device's name or icon and click on Properties.
- In the Properties window for the device, click the Driver tab.
- On the Driver tab, click the Roll Back Driver button. (If the Roll Back Driver button is disabled, Windows 7 does not have a previous driver to roll back to so you won't be able to complete this process.)
- Click the Yes button to the "Are you sure you would like to roll back to the previously installed driver software?" question.
The previously installed driver will now be restored. You should see the Roll Back Driver button as disabled after the roll back is complete.
- Click the Close button at the bottom of the device properties screen.
- Click Yes on the System Settings Change dialog box that says "Your hardware settings have changed. You must restart your computer for these changes to take effect. Do you want to restart your computer now?"
DONE, Hope this helps,
Please rate if this solution was helpful, thanks!
Posted on Jul 18, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 17, 2014 | HP 5188-7103 Compaq Motherboard Gl8e...
Jul 16, 2014 | HP Pavilion Computers & Internet
windows 7 should automatically search for and find the correct drivers
Click start control panel administration tools computer management device manager scroll down cd-dvd rom drives you might see a yellow question /exclamation mark ? ! or a red X right click to update driver
you might have to physically unplug the leads for this cd/dvd restart your computer then plug them back this should activate the found new hardware wizard
if you are still unable to locate drivers for windows7
it might take some time being a freeware driver solution
note: it will find all of your outdated drivers
this is a free driver solutions
they will automatically search for and find the correct driver
hope it helps
Apr 11, 2012 | HP Q2133A dvd420i CD-RW DVD-RW Internal...
Jun 18, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 26, 2011 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
Jan 25, 2011 | HP Compaq nx8220 Notebook
Mar 08, 2010 | Mad Dog Multimedia MD-16XDVD9-EXT...
Jan 09, 2009 | HP Pavilion 7965 PC Desktop
Dec 24, 2007 | HP Pavillion ZV6000 Notebook
Oct 06, 2016 | HP "LaserJet P2055DN Printer"
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!