Question about Computers & Internet
Beetel Modem showing error while connecting undefined connection error 123
The problem is your 3G setup.
1. Plug the adapter in any of the USB ports
2. Go to connect to or click the wireless icon on the bottom right with a signal bar or computer icon
3. Select 3G and connect to it.
4. go to command prompt. Start>all programs>accessories then click CMD
5. type in ping(space) any website then enter. If you have replies then it`s good to go.
6. if not, remove, then add the APN settings on your modems configuration, checking they are correct.
Posted on Jan 25, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: BEETEL 220BX ROUTER
First login to your Router using default username and password
2. Click on WAN on the left side menu
3. You'll have options to add or remove configurations.
4. Please select and remove the bridge config as BSNL does not support Bridge.
5. Please click edit on the existing PPPoE Airtel Configuration
6. Set the VPI=0 and VCI=35 (for Airtel it would be 1,32) and click next
7. Select PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE) and encapsulation type: LLC/Snap Bridging and click next
8. Enter the following details:
PPP Username: Your bsnl username (no need to add dataone.in)
PPP Password: Your bsnl password
PPPoE Service Name: DataOne
Authentication Method: Select CHAP
9. Check the Enable IGMP Multicast Option
Check Enable WAN Service Option
Enter the Service Name as Dataone
10. Click Next and Save. You should also save and reboot your modem.
If doing the above does not works, check if you have anything set Under TR-069 Client and remove all entries in this section however it may not allow you to save so you may just put the ACS URL as ( it won't accept this field to be blank so just enter any thing, I entered http://bsnl). Save and reboot the router. Should be online now.
let me know if anyone benefited from the above information - email@example.com
Posted on Jun 18, 2008
SOURCE: connecting with internet
Yes, that is possible since you have a wireless router. Router can share internet connection. Go to this link this will help you setup the wireless connection (secure it if you want)
http://www.portforward.com/english/routers/wireless/Dlink/DI-524/wireless.htm then on the very bottom there is an option how to Configure Windows XP to connect to your wireless network.
I suggest this because it would be better if there is encryption on the network so people wont be able to access your internet for free (unless you give them the security key)
Posted on Sep 17, 2008
Make sure you can go online directly to the airtel broadband. If internet works fine, connect the D-Link router to the Beetle. That should be going to the Internet port or WAN port of the D-link. Then your PC to port 1. Try to power cycle both devices now. Unplug the power to the router first then to the modem. Wait for 30 seconds. Power on modem first, wait for the lights to go solid, then power on the router. Check if the internet works fine hardwired. If it is, wireless should work as well. Just connect to the signal coming from the D-link.
Posted on Nov 01, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 31, 2013 | ZTE Mf190 Unlocked 3g Gsm 7.2 Mbps...
Jun 08, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Jan 03, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jan 01, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Sep 07, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 02, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 27, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 26, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Oct 31, 2008 | D-Link DI-524/DWL-G630 (di524dwlg630kit)...
Jul 18, 2008 | Computers & Internet
259 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!