Question about Computers & Internet

1 Answer

If I owe child support can I still get a pass port or pass port card

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Computers & ... Master
  • 15,979 Answers

Nope you have to contact the agency that collects child support and pay it.

Posted on Dec 09, 2014


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

If I have a flu jab, can I pass flu to a child?

flu is contagious so yes
while you system combats the virus and cough , sneeze will pass on the virus
get the child a flu shot as well

Sep 22, 2017 | Health & Beauty

1 Answer

While in a rental car , and some what lost in Southern California, I think I drove on an EZ Pass lane from the 133 to the 55N on Tuesday night . How do I find out what I owe , if anything ?

I did this once in colorado, and the rental company added the charge to my card about a week later. Not sure there is any other way of finding out.

Jul 22, 2017 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

I am trying to help my grand daughter get her green card. AND GET A NEW PHILIPPINE PASSPORT

Go to the nearest US Consulate and see what they can do to straighten this mess out.

May 11, 2017 | Personal Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Sent me saying being given $500,000 dollars. Is this for real?

YES, BUT - DO NOT send them ANY money for ANY reason..PERIOD!!

If they ask for any money for any reason, tell them to take it out of the money THEY OWE YOU!!
If they won't, they are not real.

Mar 10, 2016 | Washing Machines

1 Answer

How do I get the money facebook owe my on a facebook card

Contact facebook administration OR google this problem

Nov 09, 2014 | Facebook Apps

1 Answer

Zenith Z42PT320. I set parental lock code for my son and forgot password. How do I reset or retrieve?

Zenith TV unlock [Child lock]
Tune the television to a channel blocked by a child lock. The words "Enter Lock Code" will appear on the screen with four dashes underneath
Press the numbers on the remote control to enter the child lock pass code to unlock your Zenith television. When the code is entered correctly, the blocked channel becomes visible. The words "Enter Lock Code" remain on the screen if the password is not correct

Enter "0000" if you did not change the password on the television prior to enabling the child lock feature. This number is the default pass code for the child lock.
Push "7777" if you changed the pass code for the television but no longer remember the code. This number allows you to bypass the child lock and watch the programming.
Key lock
Press the "Menu" button on the remote control to access the "Main Menu" screen on the television.
Scroll to "Special" using the up or down arrow buttons and press the right arrow button to access the "Special" sub-menu.
Push the up or down arrow button to highlight "Key Lock" and then press the right arrow button.
Press the up or down arrow button to change "Key Lock" to "No" and then press the "Menu" button to save the setting.
Wish to get more?

Jun 07, 2013 | Televison & Video

1 Answer

My chid is selected for india team .he is going to represent india in europe .he is basket ball player .and we need passport as soon as possible .by 5 june 2011

There is no legal help here for you ... Please check with your local government officials who can direct you to your countrie's pass port agency.

Congratulations on your childs selection to represent your country and good luck to him.

May 16, 2011 | Home

1 Answer

I have a ICICI bank credit card and owe around 25K to them. For the past 3 months because of some financial difficulties I have not been able to make to payment. I made a part payment in Feb but the bank...

i think they can sorry to say .. if u owe them and not paying they are protecting any more cash being used . i hope you can sort mess out i no how u fill as iam not getting on too well to :( might have to lose home . best of luck to u .. oh pass the debt onto a management company they can sort alot out . do it asap like now :) stops any legal stuff happening .

Feb 27, 2011 | Televison & Video

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

59 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Computers & Internet Experts

Doctor PC
Doctor PC

Level 3 Expert

7733 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

David Payne
David Payne

Level 3 Expert

14161 Answers

Are you a Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides