Question about Philips DVP3345VB/F7 DVD Player/VCR
Philips support may help: http://www.support.philips.com/support/contact/contact_page.jsp?userCountry=ca&userLanguage=en
Posted on May 07, 2015
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Wrong Region message
This will make the player region free so it'll play anything. It worked on mine and i have the same player.
remote control :
- Press "System Menu" key to enter Set Up menu.
- Move to "Preference Page" using arrow keys to the left or to the right.
- Press the following sequence in the remote control: 135566
- A menu indicating "Region Code" will appear.
- Change region using arrow keys to top or down. Region Code = 0 will play all regions.
- Press "System Menu" key to exit Set Up menu.
Posted on Aug 14, 2008
Region code hack for PHILIPS 3256 x/94
1. Go to Setup. [from remote]
2. Select the Preference Page.
3. Press 1, 3, 8, 9, 3, 1 on the Philips DVD Player remote.
--> It will show current region code [ for example 5 ]
4. Now Press the up/down key to select "0" which makes it region free.
5. Press ok and exit setup.
Probably the same would be applicable for 3258, 3268, 3986.
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
SOURCE: philips DVP3350
hello mate here are the instructions. First you have to download "ZORAN.ZIP" and extract to desktop you will now have a
file which name is "LG36868.IMG"
2. Then You have to burn this file to cd>
3. Insert the CD into player after burning the CD.
4. Then the region management menu will be shown.
5 If you input '0' and press 'pause key' by
Remote Con. Then Code free is done.
Download the ZORAN.ZIP
please leave rating if you find this usefull thanx
Posted on Jan 27, 2009
SOURCE: Free code for Philips DVP 5980K
1. Press Setup in the remote control
2. Go to Preferences and press OK in the remote control
3. Press the next sequence of numbers "1-3-8-9-3-1" in the remote control
4. Use up and down arrows to change the region
PS: if the sequence doesn't works, do it a little more quickly
Posted on Feb 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 16, 2014 | Televison & Video
Apr 06, 2011 | Philips Televison & Video
Oct 06, 2009 | Philips DVP-3005 DVD Player
Sep 17, 2009 | Philips DVP5990 DVD Player
Jan 02, 2009 | Philips DVD625 DVD Player
Aug 19, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jul 14, 2008 | Philips DVP5982
Mar 07, 2018 | Philips DVP3345VB/F7 DVD Player/VCR
175 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: