Question about HP Deskjet 3050 All-in-One Printer CH376A B1H
I ran the cleaner and accidentlt hid the wrong button and it took the product to the recycle bin am trying to restore this
To do a soft reset
1. Press MENU
2. Simultaneously press and then release the * button and the # button
3. Press the < or > until the message REINIT FFS appears on the 2nd line of the display
4. Press "Check mark"
5. The process will take about 2.5 minutes. The control panel display will change a few times before coming READY.
6. When READY appears press CANCEL
Posted on Dec 08, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 13, 2015 | HP Computers & Internet
Sep 02, 2012 | HEWLETT-PACKARD Deskjet 3050 AllInOne...
Jul 15, 2011 | HP LaserJet 3050 All-In-One Printer
May 05, 2011 | HP LaserJet 3050 All-In-One Printer
1. Turn off the all-in-one.
2. Press and hold down the * and buttons.
3. Continue to hold down the buttons while you turn on the all-in-one. Hold the buttons throughout
the entire power-on sequence.
4. When Permanent Storage Init. appears on the control-panel display, release the buttons.
5. Allow the all-in-one to return to Ready before using it.
Once it resets it will prompt you to set the language, use the arrow keys to select English and then press the checkmark. Unit will restart in English mode.
Mar 11, 2011 | HP LaserJet 3050 All-In-One Printer
Feb 10, 2011 | Arris SURFboard SBG900 Wireless Router...
Jan 02, 2011 | HP LaserJet 3050 All-In-One Printer
Dec 26, 2010 | HP LaserJet 3050 All-In-One Printer
Aug 26, 2009 | Microsoft Office Excel 2007
132 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: