Question about Tally Office Equipment & Supplies
The printer start after I change the fuse from power supplied. After that the printer start to do internal test.After test the printer show the error messages Hardware alarm error +0001 +131--- 000002 +5100 +2402
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: hardware alarm
One likely cause is a blocked optical sensor . Try these three things, in order, and check the printer after each:
- Pick up the printer, turn it upside down, and shake it. If 40 pounds is too much for you to lift, get a friend to help. Or, better yet, get a friend to do it without your help.
- Using an air compressor with a blow gun attachment, direct air to the paper path entry and exit, and to the sides of the platen. Then look for torn-off tractor feed bits of paper in the crevices. You may need tweezers or needle-nose pliers.
- Take the cover off and repeat the previous step with the air compressor. This is tricky. Use this as a last resort, as the printer may not be usable after a troublesome disassembly. Do this only if you're going to have to replace it otherwise.
Posted on Nov 16, 2009
Calibrating the temperature resolves the THS error in most cases.
The ‘Temp Cal’ functions can be carried out in the following way;
· Start with the printer powered OFF and at normal room temperature
· Hold down the ONLINE and SETUP button and power the printer back on
· Keep the ONLINE and SETUP button held down until the display reads ‘PRINT TEMP. CAL’ along the top line
· Press the button under ‘TEMP CAL’ (button 3)
· Using buttons 2 or 3 change the Temp Setting to match the temperature of the room the printer is used in (change this value by at least 1 degree even if it is correct to force the printer into recalibrating.
· Then press SET to save the settings.
If the printer continues to display the THS error, the problem can be caused by;
Incorrectly seated print head
Damaged or incorrectly seated head cable
Fault with Main Board, Interconnect Board or the print head.
Posted on Dec 14, 2009
it sounds as if this will be a problem with a board and you will need to have it replaced
Posted on Jun 20, 2014
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 13, 2015 | Genicom Tally 2280-2t Dot Matrix Printer...
Jun 09, 2015 | Tally Matrix T2280 Printer
Nov 18, 2011 | Tally Matrix T2280 Printer
Jun 02, 2011 | Tally Matrix T2280 Printer
Dec 15, 2009 | Tally Matrix T2280 Printer
Sep 08, 2009 | Tally Matrix T2280 Printer
Jan 17, 2008 | Tally Matrix T2280 Printer
155 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: