Question about Computers & Internet
Everything the manual for my Zeepad Android 4.4 tablet says to try. I have three connections that say "excellent". The first one says "Security WPA2 PSK". Then it requests a password. I have no idea what the password is.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This problem is with the firmware of your router so the best thing to do to correct this is to update the firmware of the router and you can get it from Dlink web site...
Posted on Apr 23, 2009
It seems that the wireless adapter on XP does not support WPA2 Security. Please enable WPA-PSK on the router and check if you are able to connect to the wireless network on the XP computer.
ENABLE WPA SECURITY
1. Open the browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Safari) on a computer connected to the router.
2. Access the router, usually with http://192.168.1.1 or http://www.routerlogin.com.
3. Login to the router with the Username as "admin" and Password as "password" (please note that the Username and Password are case sensitive).
4. Click on Wireless Settings (under Setup) from the left menu.
5. Select security options as WPA-PSK. Enter a Password in the passphrase box. Apply the settings.
Configure XP computer:
1. Right click on My Computer icon and go to Manage.
2. Go to Services then go to Service and Applications.
3. Double click on Wireless Zero Configuration.
4. Change the Start Up Type to Automatic and click on Apply.
5. Click on Start and press OK to close the window.
6. Go to 'Control Panel', Click on Classic View in the left hand side menu and then open 'Network Connections'.
7. Right-click on the wireless Network Connection icon and select 'Properties'.
8. Go to the 'Wireless Networks' tab.
9. Check the option 'Use Windows to Configure this Wireless Connection' and click 'OK'.
Now please perform the following instructions to connect to the wireless network:
1. Go to 'Control Panel', Click on Classic View in the left hand side menu and then open 'Network Connections'.
2. Right-click on the wireless Network Connection icon and select 'Properties'.
3. Click on the 'wireless network' tab.
4. Under Preferred networks if you see any name in the list then highlight the name and click remove. Click OK.
5. Right-click on the wireless Network Connection icon and select 'View Available Networks'.
6. Look for the SSID (aka Network Name) of the Wireless router or access point.
4. Highlight thee SSID from the list that you want to connect to.
5. Type the security Key here and click on the 'Connect' button.
6. You should have successfully established a wireless network connection.
Posted on Sep 05, 2009
You need to configure your router and use WPA encryption so that all accessing device can connect to it.
The obvious reason why the dell laptop can't connect is because of the WPA encryption set. It is different compared with what your router is actually broadcasting: WPA2.
So you can choose one of the 2 things to alter. Change your router's WPA2 encryption to WPA or change your Dell's setup to WPA2.
Posted on Mar 05, 2010
SOURCE: Kindle 3rd Generation -- Linksys
I don't have a solution -- I'm having the exact same problem and I'm looking for a solution. Called Kindle tech support, and all they could recommend was to go to McDonald's to see if I can connect using their wireless. They DID say this Linksys WRT54G router is a compatible router with the 3rd Gen Kindle.
Posted on Jan 23, 2011
SOURCE: My Atheros AR5007 will only
Since the connection works without the encryption settings, it is NOT a driver issue. It sounds like a missing wireless network security setup problem. So assuming Windows (Mac OSX is similiar):
Posted on Feb 23, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 09, 2015 | ZEEPAD 7DRK Dual Core 4.2 Blue Android...
Dec 08, 2014 | Computers & Internet
May 27, 2014 | ZEEPAD Brand 7inch 4gb Android 2.3 Tablet...
May 25, 2014 | ZEEPAD 7 inch Android 2.2 Tablet
May 16, 2014 | ZEEPAD 7 inch Android 2.2 Tablet
Mar 12, 2014 | ZEEPAD 7" 7.0 Allwinnwer A13 Boxchip...
Oct 12, 2013 | Android Tablet PC
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: