- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Once you have turned your cruise control on accelerate to desired speed press SET button on right hand side of steering wheel before lifting foot from accelerator, then remove foot from accelerator. pushing RESUME button will deactivate cruise control without turning it off. Then when clear of traffic push resume again to activate cruise control. It will automatically resume to previous set speed.
1.Push SET, push SHIFT to transfer from YEAR to MONTH to DAY to HOUR to MINUTE
2. Push MODIFY to change to desired value in every field (blinking)
3. Press SET or END to save.
To change from 24 - 12 hour format
1. Press MODIFY continously for about 3 to 5 seconds
NOTE: in 24-hour format, both the A.M and P.M light is OFF
TO SET ALARM
1. Push ALARM, and alarm setting number 1 will show, push ALARM again to show alarms up to 8 or 9 (depending on model)
2. When desired alarm number is chosen, Press SET
3. Push SHIFT to transfer from HOUR to MINUTE
4. Push MODIFY to change desired value in every field( blinking)
5. Push END to save, (Please note Red ALARM light will lit)
TO CANCEL ALARM
1. Push ALARM until the desired alarm to cancel is shown.
2. Press MODIFY ( the dispaly will show --:--)
3. Press END (NOTE: Alarm light would only turn off only if all alarm is cancelled)
TO SET HOURLY NOTIFICATION OFF AND ON
1. Push MODIFY button once (hour notice light would lit) - hourly notice is turned ON
2. Push MODIFY button again (hour notice light is off) - hourly notice is OFF
Hold the reset button (upper left button) until the seconds start to blink. To go to the hours, push the mode button (lower left button). To set the hour, push the ST/STP button (upper right button) to the desired hour. To go to the minutes, push the mode button again, set the minutes with ST/STP button. To go to the date, push the mode button, set with the ST/STP button. Once done, simply hit the reset button to complete. Hope this helps!
Turn on the keys to 'Acc'. If your Legacy has a CD player, press down and hold on the 'disp' button for one seconds; if not, omit this step. Push down and hold the 'disp' and 'H' buttons; this helps you to adjust the hour entry. The hours will be incremented by one hour; leave the button when the desired hour entry is set. Push down and hold the 'disp' and 'M' buttons to adjust the minute entry. Hold down till the desired minutes entry is set and release it. Turn off the keys to save the set time.
Push the alm1 alm2 button until your desired alarm number shows. Then hold the alm1 alm2 button for approx 3 seconds. The alarm time will flash. push the ADJ button until you reach the time hour you want. Then push the alm1 alm2 button to set the minutes. push ADL until you find the desired minutes. The push alm1 alm2 button and alrm will stop flashing. Your alarm is now set...... I to lost the manual and had to figure it out myself.
Press and hold the "temp up, temp down and mode" buttons at the same time for 5-7 seconds...The display should show REMon or REMoff... You have REMon probably. Toggle with the up/down buttons to show REMoff... This should default back to original display. If not, push the mode button....
To program the Auto On 1. Set the desired Brew-Start time. a. Turn the FUNCTION KNOB to “Prog”. b. Set the time you want coffee to begin brewing by using the minute and hour push-buttons. Follow the same instructions you used to set the time of day, in the To set the time section above. 2. Turn the FUNCTION knob to the “Auto On” position. LCD will display the current time. 3. Lift and release the FLIP SWITCH. The green indicator light will come on to remind you that the programming function is in use. At the programmed time, the red light will come on as well, indicating that the brew cycle is starting. Both lights will go off when keep warm cycle ends. NOTE: To reactivate the auto-on feature to start brew cycle at the same time another day, simply lift and release the FLIP SWITCH. The green “auto-on” light will illuminate.