Question about Optoma EP739 Multimedia Projector
Is it the correct bulb? Or recommended bulb? Try a higher wattage or lumens. I'm not sure what the lamps in the projectors are called, but check on the wattage and lumens.
Posted on Dec 07, 2014
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
(1) Press the MENU button to display a menu.
(2) Point at the ADVANCED MENU in the menu using
the up arrow/down arrow button, then press the right arrow button.
(3) Point at the OPTION in the left column of the menu
using the up arrow / down arrow button, then press the right arrow button.
(4) Point at the LAMP TIME using the up arrow / down arrow button, then press the right arrowbutton. A dialog will appear.
(5) Press the right arrow button to select "OK" on the dialog. It performs resetting the lamp time.
Apr 29, 2011 | Hitachi Cpx2510 Projector Cpx2510 Xga...
Feb 26, 2011 | Sony Grand WEGA KDF-55XS955 55" Rear...
Oct 18, 2010 | Samsung HL-S5087W DLP TV
May 30, 2010 | Panasonic Viera TH-50PX80U Plasma TV
Apr 05, 2010 | Sony Grand WEGA KDF-60WF655 60" Rear...
Mar 29, 2010 | Samsung DLP HL-P4663W 46" Rear Projection...
Mar 07, 2009 | InFocus LP130 Replacement Projector Lamp -...
Jul 26, 2008 | Panasonic PT-61LCX65 61" Rear Projection...
Apr 14, 2017 | Optoma EP739 Multimedia Projector
81 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: