Question about Cameras
Recover deleted saved emails
If they were saved but then deleted, you are unfortunately out of luck. They are gone permanently.
Posted on Dec 18, 2014
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 23, 2015 | Samsung Galaxy Centura S738C Gray...
May 05, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Please verify if you have renamed/upgraded your account to Outlook.com. If yes, please be informed thatyou are only upgrading the user interface of Hotmail to the new user interface; hence all your emails should still stay in your Inbox. There could be many reasons why emails could be lost after renaming:
1. Due to inactivity in account:
• If your emails were over 365 days old, you may have lost them due to inactivity in the account even before you renamed the account. If you had Self-recovery of emails turned on in your account before renamed, you can try to recover some of the deleted messages yourself, please refer: Deleted email messages.
2. You got another option to save your Hotmail emails differently when renaming your account to @Outlook.com account:
• If you chose to rename your account to @Outlook.com, a prompt would have asked you - 'Where do you want to save your emails?' You will have the option to create a new folder for your old account or save the emails in the Inbox of your renamed account. If you chose to create a new folder, the default name of the folder will be the name of your old account and the folder will appear in the left pane under 'Folders'. And all your old emails will be stored in this folder.
3. Your account was hacked even before you renamed your account:
• A hacker had already deleted emails in their account before you renamed the account.
Jan 18, 2013 | Google Gmail
Check to see whether the deleted email is still recoverable on your email system.
Most email services save deleted emails in a trash folder.
If you do not find your email in the trash folder, you can try a simple search of your computer's system.
If you have no luck finding the file on your computer's system, you can try a software file recovery program.
Look for a software recovery program that supports the email service you use.
For example, Data Recovery Wizard specializes in recovery of Microsoft Outlook files.
The most popular free software for recovering lost files is ParetoLogic Data Recovery, which helps to recover files lost in Windows, hard drives, SD cards, iPods and more.the pareto logic will cost you $49.97 free to try
there are many freeware and pay data recovery programs available on the web
however there are many freeware data recovery programs on the internet
Try this freeware call smart Data Recovery
This is different from other recovery software because it not only recover lost file from harddrive and floppy like most do, but also recover from removable media like flash drive.
File recovery has never been easier thanks to Pandora Recovery. The program's wizard-like approach to finding and retrieving lost files will appeal to all users.
Accidentally deleted an important file? Lost something important when your computer crashed?
Downloads to Recover Your Files and Save Your Bacon and 10 Best Free Hard Drive Utilities.
hope this helps
Sep 21, 2012 | Computers & Internet
May 23, 2011 | Facebook Social Network
Feb 11, 2011 | Alpine Snow Hotmail & MSN Password...
Jul 14, 2010 | Microsoft Windows Live Messanger
Mar 07, 2010 | Samsung Omnia Pro B7320 Smartphone
May 17, 2009 | HP Computers & Internet
Apr 19, 2018 | Cameras
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!